Daily Thread Thurs Jan 17!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning everyone

Thursday.....allllllllllmoooooooooost Friday..this week has actually gone by fast for me.

Heading to the gym today after work...and I think I am going for coffee with my boss today so that will be a nice hour out of the office

Ummm, not mush else really...Ooh new ER tonight though
Hopefully new Grey's too!

Have a great day folks!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!

Well my sore throat seems to be a little better, but I'm watching it. The kind of sore it is has been strep in the past

I keep thinking today is friday, but that's one more day away! It's cold here, overcast...perfect day to stay in a drink Hot Cocoa all day.

Hope everyone has a good day!

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello all!!

THings are pretty good weather-wise here, so I'm taking the opportunity to get some laundry hung out on the balcony
Other than that I'm planning dinner and considering a trip to the gym while DH is out singing.

raggiekitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Morning everybody....we are dragging a bit here this morning...we got a little snow last night and the kids (and I because I wanted to sleep in!) were really hoping for a day off school.....ain't happening....the roads are clear....oh well
Have a great day ya'll

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!

Snowy here, and we are suppose to get quite a lot before the end of the day.

Slightly irritable for some reason this morning guess I didn't get enough sleep.

Nothing interesting planned for today, work as usual until 4 or 5 then just home, dinner and TV.

Kitties are good, have had their breakfast and are now napping
wish I was

Everyone have a good day

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good Afternoon to Susan, and Morning to all of you!...
Last night I went to join to some close friend at funerary in order his mom die...
that was so sad....and I´m feel tired....

Jenney for you feel better soon my friend!

Have a nice day my friends!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well its snowing here. Its started sometime last night and we are supposed to get 3-6 inches or so before the cold front moves in tonite. The temps are really going to dip downwards.

Ran a quick errand for Neil this morning and filled out the form for my state sales tax-now I have to write the check!!

Not much on the agenda today.

Pizza and salad for dinner tonite.

Have a good one......

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

Good Afternoon to Susan, and Morning to all of you!...
Last night I went to join to some close friend at funerary in order his mom die...
that was so sad....and I´m feel tired....

Jenney for you feel better soon my friend!

Have a nice day my friends!
Awww Rigel, I am sorry to hear about your friends mom

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not doing a whole lot today, again. At 3 I am going to go check my work schedule and I have a few things to buy and bills to pay.

Today makes 5½ years that I have been with my boyfriend, but its also 5 months since my dad died.

stormchickx

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Afternoon everyone! I hope your day is going well so far. The weekend is almost here, so just one more day to get through.

Went to the doctor this morning and had loads of fun getting poked with needles
After that, I got money out of the bank and got my prescription filled. My allergies have gone haywire but I'm already feeling better after taking the medicine. Hoping to go eat at Hard Rock Cafe tonight.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good evening

About ready to climb in bed, I'm beat and SO glad it's Friday tomorrow!! Just watched Dont Forget The Lyrics, my newest show obsession

I got a good review today at work, I think I was a little on the
'ing side!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mom and I had appts with the family doctor. I officially have a sinus infection and was given an antibiotic. Mom got a script for Chantix and it was covered by her insurance. She just had to pay 27$ co-pay. The drug is to help quit smoking and now is the best time since she has to before the surgery on the 20th, will be without for 5 days while in the hospital and then home for 3 months. I have to get blood work before I can get a script too. We are going to try together.