Guess Cubbie's breed?

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
So with all the post about guessing breeds anyone want to guess Cubbie's we know what mom was and the dad of most of the litter was. But we think their might have been more then one dad involved. BTW no cheating I posted his breed mix in another post when I first got him.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think I know, but by cheating.

Is his tail really fuzzy or is that the one pic?

He looks part Lab to me.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
His tail isnt really fluffy but isnt really slick like say a boxer. Did you cheat? LOL

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I say Cubbie is definitely part Rottie. He actually looks Rottie and lab. He could be part chow too. Our mix that looked like him was Rottie/chow.

vixen16

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I see Lab too... Now that I look I see Rott also... and his Snout looks like possible Chow ((id say Shar Pei for the snout too... but I get Shar Pei and Chow Snouts mixed up))
Adorable dog too!

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

I'm seeing rottie and lab.

In my household, he would be called a "knee-high black dog". They are very good breeds.
I love the "knee-high black dog'. LOL. At our house, it is the Big black dog. otherwise known as a Buck-Nut-A-Saurus. Excellent breed.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Can I say the actual answer now?
I would let you but your not online right now and I think I made everyone wait long enough.
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Coonhound Lab?
Close but no cigar. Cubbie is a Black and Tan Coonhound mixed with Shar Pei. Mom was pure BT Coonhound and was penned with a male Shar Pei.

The Shar Pei was there to "protect" their prize hunting dog but he did a little more then protecting. LOL It didnt cross the idiots mind that he might breed with her.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was going to say coonhound and something wrinkly but choose not to,... cute pup though