TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › IMO: In My Opinion › not in the park
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

not in the park

post #1 of 11
Thread Starter 
http://reason.com/blog/show/124166.html

1) topless women sunbathing,
legal
2) guy comes and talks to the women
3) she makes physical contact by placing her leg on his shoulder,
l4) she asks him to expose himself
5) cops bust him. *(catch whole thing on video) hmm cant link video due to topless women.

ok, granted its wrong to expose your self like that in public.
But it would seem to me that she should have been busted along
with him she started the physical contact, not him, she asked not him.
post #2 of 11
Where I live it's 100% legal for women to go around topless if they want to. It seems it's legal there too, at least in their parks.

The woman asked him to expose himself. There is a law against that.But he took the chance and was caught.

She probably knew the police were in the area and was doing it on purpose as a way to amuse herself.

However, she didn't break the law. She asked. That doesn't mean that he had to do what he did. He made the choice.
post #3 of 11
hmm... tough break
post #4 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca View Post
However, she didn't break the law. She asked. That doesn't mean that he had to do what he did. He made the choice.
i was under the impression that if you put someone up to doing a crime, Then you are gulity also.
post #5 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by theimp98 View Post
i was under the impression that if you put someone up to doing a crime, Then you are gulity also.
In this case though, the worse she would get would be a good scolding by the police for making him do that. It was still the guy's choice...

Now if she told the guy that she wanted someone killed and told him how to do that, then she would be in 2nd degree.
post #6 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunasmom View Post
In this case though, the worse she would get would be a good scolding by the police for making him do that. It was still the guy's choice...

Now if she told the guy that she wanted someone killed and told him how to do that, then she would be in 2nd degree.

oh i know it was the guys choice, but if she had not asked, would he done it? i doubt it.

so she is gulity also .
post #7 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by theimp98 View Post
oh i know it was the guys choice, but if she had not asked, would he done it? i doubt it.

so she is gulity also .
So what you are saying is, if she told him to jump off a bridge and kill himself and he did it (even though he KNEW it was wrong), then she's guilty? I hardly think so.

If I asked a person to steal something and they stole it even though they knew they weren't supposed to, that does NOT make me guilty. It makes that other person STUPID.
post #8 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by theimp98 View Post
oh i know it was the guys choice, but if she had not asked, would he done it? i doubt it.

so she is gulity also .
What if you were at bike week and called out to a woman "let those puppies breathe!" She exposes herself and gets arrested. Is it your fault?
post #9 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by theimp98 View Post
oh i know it was the guys choice, but if she had not asked, would he done it? i doubt it.

so she is gulity also .
So if you see some hot young thing and ask her to whip her top off and she does and gets busted by the cops, would you say 'sorry officer, it was my fault'?
post #10 of 11
Thread Starter 
as matter of fact, they bust guys for that all the time.
post #11 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by theimp98 View Post
as matter of fact, they bust guys for that all the time.
I haven't seen that happen. This reminds me of a funny story though. A woman I know was fined for exposure. When the judge announced the amount, she said - "it should be half of that! I only showed one!" She almost got slapped with contempt of court too.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: IMO: In My Opinion
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › IMO: In My Opinion › not in the park