KennelSol

zao_cat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My shelter is looking into using a different disinfectant. Right now we use Sano 128 and it works really good but it doesn't deodorize. Plus, it's a pain to go back and rinse it off. We are looking at KennelSol because you don't need to rinse it and it is suppose to have a clean winterfresh scent. Do anyone of you use it and if so is it worth it because it is quite pricy.

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by zao_cat

My shelter is looking into using a different disinfectant. Right now we use Sano 128 and it works really good but it doesn't deodorize. Plus, it's a pain to go back and rinse it off. We are looking at KennelSol because you don't need to rinse it and it is suppose to have a clean winterfresh scent. Do anyone of you use it and if so is it worth it because it is quite pricy.
We use two different kinds at work. I work at a doggy daycare and boarding facility. One is This
And the other is This
Both work really well. The first one smells better, the 2nd one smells like a pool so its still not bad. But if you spray too heavy it will leave white spots from the chlorine.
Hope this helped a bit! You can PM me if you want to know anything else!