Aww your cats are so beautiful
: Thank you for sharing their photo!
Can't wait to see more photos of their precious faces

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tom w

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yes they get along real good with each other, Misty still won't let the others get close to her though. I stopped at the vets office to tell the lady I got her from how she was doing. She was so afraid it wouldn't work out but after I told her how Misty is doing she was very happy for Misty. She told me Misty always has been closer to people than other animals.

Cozmo is trying to be friends with her and I think he is gaining a little. Misty was sleeping on the bed today and Cozmo jumped on the bed to find her sleeping so Cozmo carefully came up to her and licked her on the forehead while she was sleeping, it was so cute to watch.

tom w

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi again, Maybe I didn't understand when you said they look so at ease with each other. I was thinking all of them but I assume you meant in the first picture of Misty and Angel. They were batting and growling at each other just before the picture but the camera distracted both of them.
I can be slow to catch on sometimes.

raggiekitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
They're all beautiful kitties...congrats on getting Misty, I hope she continues to warm up to the others better. That was so sweet of Cozmo!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Glad to hear that the kitties are starting to adjust a little bit to each other. Your Cozmo sounds like a real sweetheart!

hurdyburdy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My cat loves spening time near the computer also. Your 3 are very cute.

tom w

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Misty is a special kitty cat, I am so glad I got her. I was hoping that with time Angel would not be so mean to her but if anything she is getting worse. Angel growls at Misty if she gets within 10 ft of Angel. I guess I can't do much to help them get along. At least Misty just walks away from Angel like she couldn't care less about Angel.