Flu, Maybe.

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think I may have the flu. It's awful. My back/sides ache so bad and my legs and arms. I can hardly lift them. My throat also is scratchy and am starting to wheeze a bit (I also have pretty bad asthma). My poor head hurts and my eyeballs burn and hurt. Especially when I move them. And I have a bit of fever, am so sleepy and have absolutely no appetite.
Could sure use some get well vibes.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Those definitely sound like flu symptoms Tammie
It's not often i get flu *touches wood* but when i do i go like that and i just take to my bed and sleep.

Lots of healthy coming your way, but don't try and fight it whatever you do.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Those definitely sound like flu symptoms Tammie
It's not often i get flu *touches wood* but when i do i go like that and i just take to my bed and sleep.

Lots of healthy coming your way, but don't try and fight it whatever you do.
Thanks. Yeah I don't get it often either. I can't have flu shot because I'm very allergic to eggs. Anyway, I'm going to pack myself into bed as soon as I can. I am waiting until 6:00 am when someone is in the lab so I can call and let them know I'm not coming in. It's taking forever for that clock to move!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by mzjazz2u

I am waiting until 6:00 am when someone is in the lab so I can call and let them know I'm not coming in. It's taking forever for that clock to move!
It's a shame you didn't have anyones mobile so you could text them

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We hope you feel better soon!
Tons of healing coming your way!

pee-cleaner

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I second the call/visit to the doctor. My daughter woke up with flu last Thursday and we had Tamiflu on hand and she was better within hours. Went from 104.6 fever to around 100 in 3 hours and was back in school on Monday and doing swim practice with no problems.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
For you feel better soon and don´t be flu...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Went to doctor. Had some rapid detection test or something. They cram a small swab up your nose and swirl it for 30 seconds. Not comfortable. So.... I do have influenza. Got some good cough medicine with lortab in it and tamiflu. So now I'm ready to pass out for awhile.
No work for me the rest of the week.

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy to hear that the doctors figured it out & now you can get better! Sleep well! Z z z

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mzjazz2u

Went to doctor. Had some rapid detection test or something. They cram a small swab up your nose and swirl it for 30 seconds. Not comfortable. So.... I do have influenza. Got some good cough medicine with lortab in it and tamiflu. So now I'm ready to pass out for awhile.
No work for me the rest of the week.
Thankfully you went to the doctor. Hopefully now you can get some relief. Don't forget to drink lots of fluids! I hope you can get some rest too.