TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Daily Thread HUMP day Jan 16!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Daily Thread HUMP day Jan 16!

post #1 of 22
Thread Starter 
Goood morning!

Today will be the beginning of my new budgeting project! I am getting paid today so I am going to shape up before I spend anything..(well except for groceries because I have been eating toast for every meal

Nothing much going on with me today..just work and groceries then coming home

What are you guys up to? Have a good one!
post #2 of 22
Morning

I'm tired I only had two glasses of wine when i was out for dinner with friends last night as well, but i really can't drink when i have work during the week because it wrecks me

It's lunchtime in 10 minutes though so i'm looking forward to that
post #3 of 22
Morning everyone!

I woke up this morning and my throat is kinda sore. Looks like I'll be buying some orange juice on the way into work this morning!! I need the Vitamin C I guess.

I'm ready to go back to sleep though. Sooooo tired :zzz:
post #4 of 22
I WANT TO GO HOME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway good morning.
post #5 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
Goood morning!

Today will be the beginning of my new budgeting project! I am getting paid today so I am going to shape up before I spend anything..(well except for groceries because I have been eating toast for every meal

Nothing much going on with me today..just work and groceries then coming home

What are you guys up to? Have a good one!
Every day is hump day when you are retired.
You look forward to things like root canals just to get out of the house.
post #6 of 22
hello everyone! i have nothing planned for the whole day, i plan to get some updated picture's of my kitty's at some point LOL! already got a few of Izzy hehe
post #7 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley View Post
Every day is hump day when you are retired.
You look forward to things like root canals just to get out of the house.
I'll stick with gardening for when the time comes
post #8 of 22
Today I have physiotherapy. I am supposed to go 3 times per week but Handi Transit couldn't schedule a ride for me to go there on Monday, so it's been 4 days since my last exercise. Looking forward to it though.

Don't have much planned other than that. I need to do 2 loads of laundry when I come home, but I may not get to it. Depends on how tired I am after therapy. Between "travel" time and "waiting for a ride" time and the program itself, it makes for a really long day for me... about 5 hours or more sometimes.

So far as your budget....you could always post here before spending money and see what everyone thinks about the "need" for whatever it is
post #9 of 22
Morning All!!!

What's that I see outside the sun imagine that, I really look forward to sunny days they sure improve the enthusiasm and energy levels this time of year. To bad we have to get temps of -20C to get them

Playing hookey today, my boss is out of town, my work is all caught up so the office will just have to survive without me...

Planning on running some errands this morning, banking, drycleaners, library and returning a couple of items to Walmart.

After that some housework, cooking a couple things for the freezer and playtime with the kitties.

Everyone have a good day
post #10 of 22
I've got absolutely nothing planned for today. I think I am going to go back to bed for a bit because I am not feeling good. I have had this cold for about a month now and it keeps getting better and worse, but I haven't gotten completely better yet.

Other than that, I am just going to do some laundry, maybe clean later if i feel up to it.
post #11 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by theimp98 View Post
I WANT TO GO HOME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway good morning.

i'M RIGHT WITH YOU THERE. (I want a nap!)
post #12 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by tierre0 View Post
Everyone have a good day
My wishes for all of you my friends!...

I don´t know why But I awake today with headache!...Of course I took some aspirins but it seems is more strong than other times......

Well, ces´t la vie....

post #13 of 22
Good morning everyone!

I have so much to get done today but it's so cold in the house and even colder outside... I just want to curl up with the kitties and lay around all day. But I have laundry to get done and need to get out to the barn to work with my horse sometime today as well!
post #14 of 22
Good Morning. well tomorrow my oldest turns 17, so today I am baking her cake. I bought a castle cake set this summer, thinking I would make my youngest a princess cake when it's her birthday, My oldest has asked me to make her a castle cake, but make it kind of gloomy, no princess. so I am going to attempt to make my first fancy gloomy cake. I'm thinking maybe Harry Potterish . this could be interesting.
post #15 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley View Post
Every day is hump day when you are retired.
You look forward to things like root canals just to get out of the house.
Or having the root of a baby tooth taken out!
post #16 of 22
I woke up earlier than I intended, around 4:30 am LOL. I'm truly bored and needing to get things done around the house, but sometimes stiffness keeps me from doing lots of things at once. If anyone out there has RA they know what I mean. So right now I'm taking it easy and just finished running the dishwasher. My next task: The bathroom and laundry.
post #17 of 22
I had a job interview today and I got the job! It's for the summer in the paper I've been freelancing for, the no.1 news paper locally. The company's unofficial policy is making good summer reporters regulars in in a few years time, so it's a great chance for me. Actually, I wasn't really interviewed at all. The interviewer just said he'd talked to my ex boss and my current freelance boss, and the the latter would like to have me for his department and asked where I myself want to work. To think I was really nervous about getting the job. I'm so excited!
post #18 of 22
Good afternoon!

Work today, classes started, I've got 4 assignments due by 11:59PM. I'll get home from work around 10PM. Need to eat supper. And haven't started the assignments yet.

Classes started today & I'm already procrastinating! Good thing the assigns are easy.
post #19 of 22
Hi Everyone!

Its a busy time a year for me at work, so happy that I get the next few days off! So now I can do more projects at home We are doing a little shopping this weekend for stuff for the house too, fun fun!!

Have a wonderful day!!
post #20 of 22
Well Neil's cold is sure throwing me off. He got up at 4 am and I swear coughed up a lung!!
He got ready for work and when the alarm went off at 5:30 I got up and saw a light on-he was napping sitting up on the sofa!! He might leave work early this afternoon. He doesn't handle colds very well.

Anyhow went though my pots and pans and have them reduced. Went and dropped off a bunch of items at goodwill and picked up my order at Barnes & Noble.

I went to Target and picked up some containers that I am going to use in my chest freezer for better organization. A person came from Freecycle and I finally got rid of my rowing machine!!!

Not much else for today......
post #21 of 22
hullo peeps!!

We're just at the end of Wednesday and really in need of some sleep. Rune and I managed to scare the life out of one another last night. I went to get nudge him a little and get him to stop snoring, he opened his eyes and got a fright seeing me standing over him, so he yelled, leapt out of bed flailing all his limbs - and accidentally caught me a ringer across the face in the process! Needless to say I got the fright of my life seeing this yelling flailing THING coming at me, then getting a thump across the cheek was a bit much!! So I screamed, fell over the cat and ran away! It's funny, it brought tears on both our parts - I'd scared him, he'd scared me, I had a red cheek and he was sorry he'd hit me. Of course he hadn't meant to, but he was appalled that it had happened in the first place. So we hugged and cried and went back to bed. Well, can we laugh about it now or what!! It must have been pretty funny from the cat's points of view!!

Still, it's left us both needing sleep, so it's been a quiet day and a relaxed evening today and tomorrow we're going to start thinking about our packing.
post #22 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by catlover19 View Post
I've got absolutely nothing planned for today. I think I am going to go back to bed for a bit because I am not feeling good. I have had this cold for about a month now and it keeps getting better and worse, but I haven't gotten completely better yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunasmom View Post
Morning everyone!

I woke up this morning and my throat is kinda sore. Looks like I'll be buying some orange juice on the way into work this morning!! I need the Vitamin C I guess.

I'm ready to go back to sleep though. Sooooo tired :zzz:
I hope you two feel better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolCat View Post
My wishes for all of you my friends!...

I don´t know why But I awake today with headache!...Of course I took some aspirins but it seems is more strong than other times......

Well, ces´t la vie....

Oh no! Did I pass it to you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GailC View Post
Well Neil's cold is sure throwing me off. He got up at 4 am and I swear coughed up a lung!!
He got ready for work and when the alarm went off at 5:30 I got up and saw a light on-he was napping sitting up on the sofa!! He might leave work early this afternoon. He doesn't handle colds very well.
I hope Neil feels better soon too.

Lee that doesn't sound like a fun day at all.

Ryn congrats on the job!

Nothing planned for me. I got up after 1pm and still not awake. I feel so drugged from having that migraine yesterday.

We had a dusting of snow yesterday but now it's gone.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Daily Thread HUMP day Jan 16!