do your cat's go mad for...

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
...the sticks with feather's on the end? mine do hehe, they love it! i think they'd play all day, if my arms wouldn't get so tired of holding it!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by xLaydeexTaniax

...the sticks with feather's on the end? mine do hehe, they love it! i think they'd play all day, if my arms wouldn't get so tired of holding it!
I remember seeing a device in a pet store once that would wag the stick for you!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

I remember seeing a device in a pet store once that would wag the stick for you!
that sounds cool! would save me from hanging my arm in the air

tutti_bella

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
A Cat teaser! Yes, she does, in fact it's not the feather that she chases after mostly, it's the stick itself. ???

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Our kitties got some new feather toys for Christmas & they love it like your cats do! Maybe you should try one of those feather toys that can stick to a wall or something
Your cats might have fun with it...

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Milo loves those. I recently got one that hangs off the door, but instead of feathers it had a mouse and they went crazy and broke it.

teddybaby

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Teddy likes any toys as long as someone will play with them with him. I'v seen those feather sticks in the shops...you can get ones that have a suction cup on the end and u can stick it to the floor or the window!

zao_cat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Snickers loves them but they never last long. She unhooks the feather and carries off her "prey". To this day I don't know how she got it wrapped around the coffee table. I thought about cutting it off but when she is bored she will go play with it. It's kind of funny because when people come over they will hear this jingle. They can't see her because she is under the table. Ha. The simple pleasures in life.

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/h...t/P1160118.jpg

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/h...t/P1160119.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Katz4Life

Our kitties got some new feather toys for Christmas & they love it like your cats do! Maybe you should try one of those feather toys that can stick to a wall or something
Your cats might have fun with it...
yeh, think i'll try that