ATTN Rescue League

yayas_mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This isn't a particular cat, but more a request that goes beyond what all the folks listed as what they would do to help a rescue. Here are some more ideas, things I find especially that my group (ie ME) needs help with.

Posting of kitties descriptions and photos.
  • We use Craigslist
  • Rescuegroups.org
  • our own website
Writing letters/emails - right now we're trying to get ready for a Spay Day event. I have a lot of people to contact and just not enough help.

Graphic design/marketing: We use vistaprint exclusively for all of our printing. It's online so I could have someone design stuff for us and then I just proof/approve and order it.

Website maintenance.

There are SOOOOOOO many things you can do that don't even require you be anywhere near the people you are helping.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It might help if you can give more description on the amount of time that it takes to do some of the things you are asking for. For example, how many cats do you list on the sites each week? If its a couple, probably easier for someone to volunteer for. But if its dozens, that might take more time.

anmccleod

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I would be happy to help out with any of those tasks...just pm and let me know what needs to be done.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

yayas_mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Depending on how many cats we add, it can be half an hour, or it can be 2 hours a week. Generally the pictures already exist and the descriptions, so its alot of cutting and pasting.

Same with Craigslist, there's a basic template we use, add the picture and wala.

Originally Posted by Momofmany

It might help if you can give more description on the amount of time that it takes to do some of the things you are asking for. For example, how many cats do you list on the sites each week? If its a couple, probably easier for someone to volunteer for. But if its dozens, that might take more time.

yayas_mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I will pm you, thanks!!!

Originally Posted by icklemiss21

Are these things you want help with or things that you are saying they can do for other shelters

If you need help with designing stuff I would be happy to help

yayas_mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My home computer is down right now so it will probably be this weekend.

Originally Posted by anmccleod

I would be happy to help out with any of those tasks...just pm and let me know what needs to be done.