Ophelia Rose pre-attack..The Killer's on the Loose!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've got a video of Ophelia, pre attack on Cow I believe it was

http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a103/twtich1/?action=view&current=026-1.flv

I was trying to get a video of her making her weird noise she does, then I realized that it would never happen with all her "enemies" around, so I ended up with this in stead.
Cow was off to her left, Squishy approached from the right.

Oh such a happy cat!
And all the other cats wanted was to be near me, to be petted.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, remind me, is she blind or def? She sure does look very soft and not so cuddly but I think it's the scowl. I bet she feels like a bowl full of clouds!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Deaf. She looks fluffy as I got shredded giving her a bath yesterday early afternoon. So, she was doubly annoyed all day.

Believe it or not-she's really a nice cat! I've had two or three people come out to meet her, but she does that to new people, too. For some reason, no one wants a cat they think is going to attack them.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I thik she looks sweet if not a little paraniod here. I asked about her "status" because the way her ears flick you wouldn't guess she's def (except for the white fur and blue eyes too).

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I know, her ears are always moving...I think she fools the other cats that way, but they only seem to move like that when she's really pissed, she flattens them a ton.

She has gotten extremely paranoid since Squishy attacked her. I am starting her on the Buspar again as soon as I find it....she played with the bottle last night & now it's missing.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
poor Ophelia, no one seems to understand you

lol well you know she does not liek other cats

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's what I thought when I read your thread on Calamity...she's totally Ophelia.

Ophelia attacked the repairman the other day. Here he was worried about the 3 dogs ranging from 60-90 lbs...and the cat got him!

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Nice job Ophelia! Calamity whacked the plumber in the butt once. I about died laughing. She just ran up to him and boom. The look on his face was priceless. Ive decided the best thing to do is just enjoy her while shes being the sweet Calamity and just find humor when shes being the nasty Calamity. I have a bipolar cat.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Fostermomm

Nice job Ophelia! Calamity whacked the plumber in the butt once. I about died laughing. She just ran up to him and boom. The look on his face was priceless. Ive decided the best thing to do is just enjoy her while shes being the sweet Calamity and just find humor when shes being the nasty Calamity. I have a bipolar cat.
She actually looks like one of two kittens. Lady surrendered mom & babies. She was breeding purebred Siamese cats. The kittens look just like Calamity.
Mom wasn't a purebred Siamese, but she was at least mostly siamese.

Anyways, the babies inherited mom's purr-sonality....they were both bipolar. The one looked just like Calamity & was the single most rotten kitten ever!

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

She actually looks like one of two kittens. Lady surrendered mom & babies. She was breeding purebred Siamese cats. The kittens look just like Calamity.
Mom wasn't a purebred Siamese, but she was at least mostly siamese.

Anyways, the babies inherited mom's purr-sonality....they were both bipolar. The one looked just like Calamity & was the single most rotten kitten ever!
Im just glad Butch and Sundance didnt inherit her personality or I would have had 3 bi-polar cats running around. FUN!
Butch is a little on the shy side but super sweet.

Sundance was super super sweet. Possibly the sweetest cat ever. Any time I sat down he was right there ready to snuggle and purr. I would say his name from across the room and I could hear him purring.

But both were/are extremely stupid cats. Im not saying it to be mean either. They just werent smart. Their dad was Calamity's brother and I think they just had to much inbreeding.

Anyways I know that I will never have another dull moment with Calamity around.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
PJ & Punky are dumb as a result of a "daddy/brother". Their father was their mother's brother.