Mmmm...YOGURT...

tutti_bella

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Lucy Belle got her first taste of yogurt today and it's a hit with her. I am so glad that she is not finicky at all when it comes to her food. She always seems to have a problem with loose stool but she checked out fine during her vet visits. Hopefully, some yogurt will do her good. I'll be checking her litter box to find out.

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My 2 will eat absolutely anything, and yoghurt is definitely a firm favourite - whenever I eat it I have to fight them off... I don't know how I'd cope with a fussy cat!

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Shark and Arwen love licking the yoghurt pots clean once I have finished with them, especially the thick and creamy ones...chocolate mousse goes down a treat too

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aristotle disagrees. He doesn't think much of it. (Neither do I. I had to eat it during a course of strong antibiotics.)

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Aristotle disagrees. He doesn't think much of it. (Neither do I. I had to eat it during a course of strong antibiotics.)
That's interesting because most cats do like it - I wonder if he saw the expression on your face when you were having to eat it and decided it must be yucky!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tutti_bella

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I think the yogurt really did Lucy Belle good. Maybe it's just me, but I realized that her poop is so much less smelly. I just gave her a huge spoonful and maybe I'll be treating her more. Initially, she's very apprehensive when it comes to treats, but since I've gotten her to eat yogurt, today, she even ate some freeze dried salmon. I'm really glad she sees food as a reward now so I can start training her some basic tricks.

She already knows her name and will come when call, although she pretends like she is just walking by me when I happens to call her name.
I am starting to teach her to SIT. It's going to be really fun!