Newest rescued girl

kelicat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Introducing Penny! This little girl was abandoned in a remote park, and it was pure coincidence that I happened to find her. She was crouched down in front of the wooden outhouse bathrooms on the cement, and I had pulled into the parking lot with my mom to check out the park. I've gotten calls that people dump cats there, but anytime I've driven out that way, I never see any.

She's approximetely 7 1/2 months old, and in need of some groceries. Happily already tested clear of Felv/FIV. She is insanely loving, and when I coop up the other cats and let her have the run of the upstairs with me, she follows me everywhere meowing the entire time. Working on clearing up some runny stool, but other then that, pretty healthy :-)

She's a hoot, she loves to roll over and have her belly petted and her sides rubbed, but she doesn't just "lay down", without fail every single time, she simply falls over sideways. Kerplunk

Without further ado!

By the way, if anyone was following, both Mocha and Java have moved onto their new homes now :-) And don't mind my ultra cool pj pants!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
what a cutie!!! love those little white toes

Congrats to Mocha and Java too

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kelicat

She's a hoot, she loves to roll over and have her belly petted and her sides rubbed, but she doesn't just "lay down", without fail every single time, she simply falls over sideways. Kerplunk

Without further ado!
I will simply NEVER understand how any human being can look at a kitten and want to dump it somewhere. She's adorable!

BTW: Wickett does the same kind of "Kerplunk" when he wants to be cute or get a tummy rub. I call it the Flop & Roll cuz he doesn't lay down he just flops over and rolls onto his back. He does it when I'm on the computer a lot. He like to be the center of my world so he'll rub against my leg then flop and roll onto my feet. Who could say no?!

patches'mommy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My kitty Troubles does the kerplunk also but with a twist: when you pet her if you start at her head and go all the way to the end of her tail and give it a GENTLE tug she flops over ... just like you pulled out the wires. She looks like your kitty too with a white spot on her nose and a white tip on her tail. Daddy calls that her "trouble light" cause it almost glows in the dark.

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She looks like a little sweetheart
So happy that you found her!
Shes such a happy girly
Love how she shows off her cute tummy!

zao_cat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh she is so adorable!
My cat falls over too! It's very funny. She will fall over like she wants you to pet her and then she will run off. Cats! Can't live with them, can't live without them!

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a darling!
Is she going to be a permanent resident?

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwww! What a little darlin'!! I wish I could reach through the computer screen and give her belly a good RUB!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kelicat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cocoalily

What a darling!
Is she going to be a permanent resident?
No, not a permanent resident, I'm happy to say I already have someone interested in her
She will be spayed in two weeks and ready to go about a week after that! Anybody would be lucky to have this little lady, she is overflowing with love!

kelicat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

what a cutie!!! love those little white toes

Congrats to Mocha and Java too
Thank you!! I was very happy to see them go to good homes! Happier still that two of the three babies went to people I know, so I can visit them!

kelicat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

BTW: Wickett does the same kind of "Kerplunk" when he wants to be cute or get a tummy rub. I call it the Flop & Roll cuz he doesn't lay down he just flops over and rolls onto his back. He does it when I'm on the computer a lot. He like to be the center of my world so he'll rub against my leg then flop and roll onto my feet. Who could say no?!
Too funny! Anything to get our attention huh?!

kelicat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by patches'mommy

My kitty Troubles does the kerplunk also but with a twist: when you pet her if you start at her head and go all the way to the end of her tail and give it a GENTLE tug she flops over ... just like you pulled out the wires. She looks like your kitty too with a white spot on her nose and a white tip on her tail. Daddy calls that her "trouble light" cause it almost glows in the dark.
That's cute! Her trouble light