Scared the bajeebies outta me

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have your cats ever scared you out of a dead sleep.
Popsie decided to get all crazy last night and bust in the room and fly up on the bed. I was fast asleep and dreaming. Scared the crud out of me.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
YES!

I'll be sound asleep, when I hear a crash or big bang - usually its Bayley, knocking something over in the living room on a big crazy running fest

That or busting through the blinds to sit in the window
I've learned since to leave them open a little so they can get up there easier

zao_cat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Snickers scared me really bad one nignt. I had taken a shower and I fell asleep with my hair still wet. Snickers woke me up because she was biting the side of my face. I went to feel my face and it was wet.
The first thought that popped into my mind was that she bit me so hard she made me bleed. Then I realized it was just from my wet hair.

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Since I often fall asleep watching TV, I've had cats jump on me on a regular basis. It's probably why I grow more gray hair everyday due to the shock.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by luvmycat1

Have your cats ever scared you out of a dead sleep.
Popsie decided to get all crazy last night and bust in the room and fly up on the bed. I was fast asleep and dreaming. Scared the crud out of me.
Sure. And I must have watched too much football this weekend because this morning I awoke to Shelby trying to score a field goal with my head.