Who needs points?!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, I've somehow accumulated over 50,000 points! LOL I haven't spent any in a LONG time except for the occasional gift/donation. So I'm having a give-away. Tell me what you need points for and I'll probably give them to you! I was going to buy pressies for the new members but since you can only gift/donate to one user at a time (will that ever change?!) I don't have the time or energy.

So, post here, tell me how many and what for and they'll probably be yours!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
KatKwiz wants your points so that it can give A MILLION points away this year. With your points I can guarantee to give that million points away. There is no other contest or individual that gives away the number of points that KatKwiz does and people learn about The Cat Site while winning points! And KatKwiz never spends your points, only the interest earned. Donors can always have their points back any time they want them. They will always be there while giving away more and more. Your contribution would push the daily point payout to over 2400 points while never touching the principal. Yes, KatKwiz wants your points!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Of course, how could I forget KatKwiz!

Frankie & Wickett say "Thanks, we do ROCK... but flattery will get you everywhere!"

mom2raven, there's lots of threas in the forum help section. I did a search for "points" there and here's what I came up with...
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sea...archid=1236188

Some of them aren't related to the points system but most are.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love to give gifts to newbies. I haven't been doing it lately cause it's usually out of stock.

Why not look at the log of gifts sent and award points to those who host games or give to newbies.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

I love to give gifts to newbies. I haven't been doing it lately cause it's usually out of stock.

Why not look at the log of gifts sent and award points to those who host games or give to newbies.
I didn't know there was a gift log?!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey! I buy alot of gifts lately..(you can even check
) I could use some for gifts...any is good, I don't need a specific amount..its just nicer than running out

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Why is it out of stock?

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Why is it out of stock?
Apparently the shop will only let a certain number of gifts be purchased in a certain time frame. When that # is reached gifts are "out of stock" until the refresh time.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by blondrebel76

do the points do anything except gifts?
If you are a paid member you can change your username and user title with colored fonts, font style, glow or shadows.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by blondrebel76

do the points do anything except gifts?

If you are a paid member you can change your username and user title with colored fonts, font style, glow or shadows.
I'm not sure what else you can do if your a regular member. I bet if you have a look around the vbplaza you'll figure it out.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

I'm not sure what else you can do if your a regular member. I bet if you have a look around the vbplaza you'll figure it out.
Thank You Meaghan for being so generous!