Sneezing constantly

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Smudgey has been sneezing constantly the last few days. It's not a "wet" sneeze, it's I guess more like an allergy sneeze. She's fine in every other respect, and we haven't changed and food, litter, or anything else in her environment.

Do you think it's worth worrying about? It's driving DH and I nuts...

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Smudgey has been sneezing constantly the last few days. It's not a "wet" sneeze, it's I guess more like an allergy sneeze. She's fine in every other respect, and we haven't changed and food, litter, or anything else in her environment.

Do you think it's worth worrying about? It's driving DH and I nuts...
I know normally it's not dry in Ca. But Is the humidity low there right now? My cats sneeze when I am too lazy to fill the humidifier. And it's that dry sneeze you kind of described.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Connor sneezes all the time and at least 3 in a row. He was already at the vet and he is healthy. They said sometimes cats just sneeze b/c their body is fighting a cold and it just doesn't develop into anything.

How is Smudge otherwise?

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by mzjazz2u

I know normally it's not dry in Ca. But Is the humidity low there right now? My cats sneeze when I am too lazy to fill the humidifier. And it's that dry sneeze you kind of described.
or is it possible something is blooming outside??