What's for dinner tonight???

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What is everyone having for dinner tonight? I'm making beef round roast tips (i think that's what it's called
) I marinated it in parsley flakes, garlic powder, spicy season salt, black peppercorn, onion, terriaki sauce, soy sauce, hosin sauce, dijon mustard, wostershire sauce, sugar, and water. It's in the oven at the moment- has while left before it'll be finished. I'm going to make some rice and veggies to go with it

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I took the turkey carcass and giblets out of the freezer yesterday, and made soup. Will add veg and barley later, and serve with crusty bread and spinach salad. Butter tarts for dessert.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catlover19

We had spaghetti with homemade garlic bread and caramel brownie cheesecake for dessert.
OMG! That sounds deliscious!!!
Can i eat dinner at your house

skyecat0117

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Fondu. We bought a set like months ago and haven't used it. So I"m gunna break it out and use it.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I made a mexican meatloaf tonight...I was experimenting and it actually turned out quite good! Instead of bread crumbs or crackers I used crushed up nacho chips. I used salsa instead of ketchup and horseradish sauce, chopped up an onion, threw in a packet of taco seasoning and an egg and let it bake until almost done. Then I took it out, put more salsa on top and coated it with shredded chedder cheese. Now, I'm wondering what it would taste like with corn and rice in it....

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

What is everyone having for dinner tonight? I'm making beef round roast tips (i think that's what it's called
) I marinated it in parsley flakes, garlic powder, spicy season salt, black peppercorn, onion, terriaki sauce, soy sauce, hosin sauce, dijon mustard, wostershire sauce, sugar, and water. It's in the oven at the moment- has while left before it'll be finished. I'm going to make some rice and veggies to go with it
Can you say major YUMMY!???

We had pancakes,eggs, and sausage!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had the rest of my chicken blt salad from wendys I got last night and a bowl of golden grahms.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sunday is dinner and Mom's and we had veal parmesan!
had some gummi worms for desert