Colts/ Chargers & Cowboys/ Giants Thread

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm watching, and rooting for the Colts! The Colts and the Packers are my two favorite teams.
And I'm rooting for the Giants cuz I don't like the Cowboys. lol

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This could be an interesting finish. Let's see how good Peyton REALLY is under pressure!

I'm actually torn for who to root for (with apologies to our OZ members, I know what "root" means there!
). I picked Indy in the office pool, but SD is in our division...

Same goes for the Cowboys/Giants game. I really dislike the Cowboys, but I picked them in the pool.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
is all I can say!

Kudos to the Chargers for pulling off the upset! Guess they were underestimated!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
WOW!!!!! I am not a fan of Peyton Manning, so I am happy with the result of the game. I am really surprised the Chargers pulled that one off!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sofiecusion

is all I can say!

Kudos to the Chargers for pulling off the upset! Guess they were underestimated!
Right now they have won eight straight and are the only ones with a hope of upsetting the Patriots. Well, six minutes until the Cowboy/Giant game. Gotta go watch the Cowboys beat the (beep) out of the Giants.

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I want the Redskins....Oh yeah they aren't playing

I'm happy for the Chargers and that cutie pie Ladainlian Tomlinson
But the next game I could care a less who wins, I want NEITHER of them to win...but that's not possible

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

Right now they have won eight straight and are the only ones with a hope of upsetting the Patriots. Well, six minutes until the Cowboy/Giant game. Gotta go watch the Cowboys beat the (beep) out of the Giants.
I don't follow football any more, haven't for a few years, but I have always been a cowboy fan since I was a little kid and they kicked my dads favorite team (patriots) butt! I am from NE and not a NE fan

GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
T.O. is officially starting and Giants will be without their cornerback Madison...

Should be a good game! Never under estimate any team in these playoff games! The playoffs are in a league of their own compared to the rest of the season.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
to tell the turth, I cant stand the covage on TV anymore.
I would love to watch the cowboy game, i gave it a shot,
but fox has way to many flashly graphics, there dumb status bar is 1/4 of the down the screen, cuts up people heads, etc,,

it just takes away my ablitly to get wrapped up in the game. so nope.,
listening to it on the radio

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

but fox has way to many flashly graphics, there dumb status bar is 1/4 of the down the screen, cuts up people heads, etc,,

I love sports on the radio. I agree with you, more and more the TV coverage and the announcers are becoming horrible.

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

A lot of times we will turn on the radio and make it sync up with the TV and mute the TV by turning down the volume (or you get "MUTE" on your screen to boot). It really depends on the announcers...and yes, even we Packer fans get annoyed with Madden's Favre obsession!

I'm not one for too much pre-game. It gets ridiculous! Can you believe they had 65 HOURS of pre-game for the Patriots/ Giants game?!?! That was ridiculous and worse than the Super Bowl!

Good game so far! Can't wait to see who will play the Pack!