What's On Your Sunday Agenda!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!

Another sunny day here
two in a row imagine that.

Heading off to work shortly, just a couple purchase orders to place and filing to finish up so it should go quickly.

After that I am going to watch my niece her church choir is giving a performance. The Orange Lodge is doing a fund raiser for a family that lost their home to fire on Christmas Day and they are one of the groups performing. She gets to do a partial solo on Amazing Grace and she is really nervous.

The kitties are good, had breakfast and now are down for their morning nap.

Everyone have a good one

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Oh, the same junk that I was supposed to finish yesterday!
(See previous post for Saturday for enlightenment, and sheer boredom....)

We tried to get that armoire at Mom's last night (Mom has already moved out of her house.) DH and I tried to do the code on the realtor's lock box; apparently, earlier in the day, my brother accidentally hit the reset button, so now the realtor needs to set a new code, I suppose. And, I only have the key to the deadlock (they are keyed separately--Mom had to replace the doorknob shortly after I moved out, and was too cheap to buy an entirely new set!). I can only have DH to pick it up this weekend--he's away the next 2, and settlement is on the 31st! Mom lives with my other brother, but he's about 10 miles from me, and in a wheelchair, and it's awkward to drive. (Mom no longer drives.) As G is the only brother who still speaks to me, I don't want to ask the one who messed up the lock box (and, he may not have both keys, either.) Frustrating! Maybe, since the realtor lives near G, he can meet us at Mom's, and re-set the code.

On top of everthing, I woke up at 3 AM. I finally got up at 5 Am, did some housework, and went back to bed. I was just dreaming about finding the Zodiac killer (seriously!), when DH, who didn't know about my insomnia, shook me, and sais, "Good morning!"
Oh, joy. At least it's another sunny, good-for-paint-drying day outside!

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

Living just outside of Dallas, you get one and only one guess at what I am doing today.
Shoveling snow????

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
This morning I'll be learning to write in Cambodian. It's fun, the letters are so pretty.

This afternoon I'm going to my little brother's house because we're having a birthday dinner for my nephew. (he's turning 4! He's growing up so fast, I can barely pick him up anymore
) I don't have a gift for him because my brother only told me about it yesterday (I thought we would have the dinner next week). I really don't want to go shopping either. Maybe I can find something here (4 year old boys like cans of beans, right?
)

kelicat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hmmm, relaxing
Right now I'm vegging and watching movies on Movie6, in a little bit I'm going to go hang out with my newest foster and give her a little lovin.

Maybe walk the dogs later and clean the house.

Happy Sunday everyone

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Heading out to the store to pick up a few more supplies (more meat other than ground chicken
)

Then pick up more wet food for the cats.

Later, I'm planning on taking the Christmas tree down IF the boy doesn't come up with something else for me to do (last week the plastic window stuff became more important
)

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well our Sunday is nearly over.... we spent it by going out for brunch around about noonish and then pretty much nothing else. I have spent some time figuring out a study plan and making the weight charts for the new vets/cat owners handbook at work. I've got a bunch of ironing sitting staring at me, and some laundry to hang up in the basement, but I'm guessing that could wait a couple of minutes

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning morning!

I am enjoying a coffee right now...but will be heading to the gym in a bit. Might try the fitness bootcamp class.

After that, gotta get $15 worth of groceries
Then its come home and do some vacuuming and put away laundry. I also need to do the dishes today

cat mommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Good Morning
!

We are not doing much. I'm sitting here on the pc, just working on my new job (doing websites) I love it!! (just hope the money keeps coming in at a steady rate)... my business partner and I are on a contract basis with our client right now. Speaking of that I need to call my "boss"
today. Other than that we are not up too much.

Have a great day everyone!

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
oh dang. I was going to make some baked tofu for lunch, but I didn't realize it was already 11:30. The tofu is marinating right now (needs to marinate at least 30 minutes) and then I need to bake it for 30-40 minutes. I'm going for dinner at my brother's so I don't want to have lunch too late either... we always eat too much at my brother's.

So I guess I'll bake it tomorrow night. Do you think over-marinating can be a problem?

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well Neil has a really sore throat,hoarse voice etc so I guess I'll have to pamper him today.
He is snowblowing right know.

Boy were the weather people incorrect on their forecast yesterday of "flurries" as many people observed by watching the game yesterday. Well the Giants will have cold weather to play in next week when they come here!!

Not much going on today.

Go Giants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got up early to run, took a shower and make some breakfast. Will clean my room and then go to a few stores with my mom. I need to finish cutting plants down once I get back and put them up front to be picked up. After that, hopefully, I will have some time to relax.

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sitting here waiting on my horse to get here right now, they should be here within the next two hours!! I'm also trying to fight off this stupid cold that John's brother so nicely shared with everyone in the house.

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dh cooked breakfast
, He just took the oldest snowmobiling, I am going to lazy around today, not much sleep last night, my neighbours left their dog outside last night .
It didn't stop barking until 3 am when they got home. I am grumpy