TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › *****KatKwiz - Jan. 13 - 1880*****
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

*****KatKwiz - Jan. 13 - 1880*****

post #1 of 12
Thread Starter 
Without looking where it gives the exact number of posts that I have, how could you tell the minimum number of posts that I have, from where you are RIGHT NOW? Also give that minimum, how you knew that minimum, and how I was able to achieve whatever it was that indicated this minimum.
post #2 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley View Post
Without looking where it gives the exact number of posts that I have, how could you tell the minimum number of posts that I have, from where you are RIGHT NOW? Also give that minimum, how you knew that minimum, and how I was able to achieve whatever it was that indicated this minimum.
This contest is open to ALL members. What do you see that indicates the minimum number of posts that I have? Did that spiral used to spin?
post #3 of 12
I was thinking it has to do with the points you have but then it did not make sence... so it was something in the status... because you have an uploaded avatar then you must have a minimum of 1200 posts....


To get full Top Cat status you must have 1200 posts and 150 days in membership
Then you get:

* 50 stored PMs
* 119 total avatars to choose from
* Ability to upload custom avatar
* 120 Kb in uploaded attachments
* Ability to create custom usertitle
* Posting access to IMO, if over 18.
post #4 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronit View Post
I was thinking it has to do with the points you have but then it did not make sence... so it was something in the status... because you have an uploaded avatar then you must have a minimum of 1200 posts....


To get full Top Cat status you must have 1200 posts and 150 days in membership
Then you get:

* 50 stored PMs
* 119 total avatars to choose from
* Ability to upload custom avatar
* 120 Kb in uploaded attachments
* Ability to create custom usertitle
* Posting access to IMO, if over 18.
You are our first winner for today!! Congratulations. I will be back later to pass out all the points!

For crying out loud, we still did not have a Top Cat winner. Never mind. Today THERE ARE THREE TOTALLY DIFFERENT CORRECT ANSWERS!!! OK, what are the other two? And don't forget to answer all parts of the question.
post #5 of 12
Just a note - the ability for a custom avatar comes with 700 posts and 120 days of membership. The custom usertitle comes with 1200 posts and 150 days of membership.

Of course if you are a paying member, none of these rules apply. You can immediately upload a larger custom avatar and can use points to buy a custom usertitle.
post #6 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbbysMom View Post
Just a note - the ability for a custom avatar comes with 700 posts and 120 days of membership. The custom usertitle comes with 1200 posts and 150 days of membership.

Of course if you are a paying member, none of these rules apply. You can immediately upload a larger custom avatar and can use points to buy a custom usertitle.
Oh, oh, you gave away my original question and that was the custom usertitle. I let myself get talked into the custom avatar at 1200, it does also state at 700. My whole intent today was to call attention to The KatKwiz Cats under my user name. Which is a custom usertitle which you can easily change by selecting User CP and then Edit Profile and type what you want in Custom User Title. Then I saw there was technically another correct answer and I let myself get talked into the avatar one. Sorry for that. There is still a correct answer however to the question exactly as asked.

Note to AbbysMom: I have yet to figure out what to do about questions that have dual answers when paying members are considered. Some times I want to ask a question about the Cat Shop for instance but do not know if this is considered ads that would be hidden. I guess I am just gonna have to cough up the sixty bucks!

Nontheless: There is STILL a correct answer to the question exactly as asked whether a paying member or not. GO FOR IT!
post #7 of 12
Thread Starter 
I really do want to give some points away today. Forget all about the avatar (spinning spiral). Forget all about the user title under my user name (The KatKwiz Cats). Pretend these do not exist. It was already learned at what post level you get these as a paying and non paying member and how I achieved getting them. Now, for 1880 points, answer the question exactly as asked. There is still a good answer.
post #8 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley View Post
Without looking where it gives the exact number of posts that I have, how could you tell the minimum number of posts that I have, from where you are RIGHT NOW? Also give that minimum, how you knew that minimum, and how I was able to achieve whatever it was that indicated this minimum.
Now...I'm kinda dense, so I may be misunderstanding your meaning of 'minimum'...but I'll give it a shot!

Click on your user name, click on view profile, scroll down your profile to the "forum info" box and there you will find your average of 4.73 posts per day for a total of 2530.....as of right now?? Hmmm... Oh...and I think your spiral has always spun...
post #9 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by taterbug View Post
Now...I'm kinda dense, so I may be misunderstanding your meaning of 'minimum'...but I'll give it a shot!

Click on your user name, click on view profile, scroll down your profile to the "forum info" box and there you will find your average of 4.73 posts per day for a total of 2530.....as of right now?? Hmmm... Oh...and I think your spiral has always spun...
If I see somebody with pictures of cats by their user name, I know they have a minimum of 20 posts. I know this RIGHT NOW, without any clicking. See Anne's thread: http://thecatsite.com/forums/showthr...85#post2092385 which states in the fine print at the top that you must be a young cat and above (20 posts). The rest of this post gives step-by-step instructions for creating cat pages which gives you all of the information to answer the question.

If I see an avatar not included as one of The Cat Site's avatars, I know (if a non paying member) has a minimum of least 700 posts. http://thecatsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46669 You then select User CP, Edit Avatar,and use Custom Avatar to upload the avatar of your choice.

If I see something other than a type of cat (such as Super Cat) under the user name, I know that person (if a non paying member) has a minimum of at least 1200 posts (same thread as listed in previous paragraph. To change my user title to something like The KatKwiz Cats, I select User CP, Edit Profile, and then Custom User Title.

Any one of these would have answered the question as written. The RIGHT NOW referred to not clicking and going anywhere else but just looking at the screen as displayed right now.

The contest is over and we have no winner. But I hope that some of you did learn something from today's KatKwiz.

And now I am heading into the TV room to watch the Cowboys whoop up on the Giants.
post #10 of 12
ronit will get points though?
Quote:
You are our first winner for today!! Congratulations. I will be back later to pass out all the points!
post #11 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcat View Post
ronit will get points though?
I will send ronit 940 points, 1/2 the payout for answering 1/2 of the question correctly. And since she/he is so new. And then I am going to watch the Cowboys destroy the Giants. Come back and play again, ronit! I can see you winning the full amount of points several times in the future.
post #12 of 12
Thanks KatKwiz !!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › *****KatKwiz - Jan. 13 - 1880*****