Green Bay Is Rolling

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Green Bay is dominating the Seattle Seahawks in this playoff game. Runningback Ryan Grant has set a playoff rushing record for the Packers. So far he has 197 yards along with three touchdowns.

I'm rooting for the Packers to make it to the SB from the NFC.

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You guys are too funny!

I'm glad GB is dominating, which was made a lot easier by the Seattle Defense....and I'm DOUBLY glad we aren't getting that snow in SE Wisconsin!

Bring on the NFC Championship!

GO PACK GO!!!!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm mostly watching the game at this point because I have fun watching the snow! Go Packers! (used to live in Appleton)

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got a phone call for an interview during the 3rd quarter. Scott says "They called you during the Packer game?!?!?" He then said "Well, I'm sure they're completely dead right now!"

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sofiecusion

I got a phone call for an interview during the 3rd quarter. Scott says "They called you during the Packer game?!?!?" He then said "Well, I'm sure they're completely dead right now!"
I DO NOT answer the phone during Redskin games...if they are calling during the game they apparently don't know me very well

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

I DO NOT answer the phone during Redskin games...if they are calling during the game they apparently don't know me very well
I know! That's what I was thinking. I didn't recognize the number. I KNEW it wasn't anyone who knew me either because they're all watching the game as well!!!

I laughed a few years ago when they showed mainstreet in Green Bay during the NFC Championship game. It didn't have ANY activity for the ENTIRE game...literally! All you could see was a plastic grocery bag making its way down the street!

Honestly, it was the first call I received during a Packer Game I can remember! It's a good thing the Packers were so far ahead or else they may not have got an answer OR such a pleasant voice on the other end....

looks like we beat those horrid Seahawks for you!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Hopefully the Patriots will see your Team in the Superbowl, but they have to get through this game first.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

Hopefully the Patriots will see your Team in the Superbowl, but they have to get through this game first.
Geesh, Karen! You're sounding like a Chicago fan! (I'm married to one, so I can say that...)

Keep the faith, girl! They got through the Giants to get to 16-0 coming back from a pretty bad deficit.

I had mixed feelings during the game because I just can't stand the Packers, but I picked them for the office pool... I still wouldn't cheer for them, though.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

Geesh, Karen! You're sounding like a Chicago fan! (I'm married to one, so I can say that...)
I am also a Red Sox Fan. They may have won it all this year, but we are a pessimistic group that expect things to go wrong at some point.

Plus, if I don't point out that they are NOT dominating this game, Tina will.
She has been on me all day.

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I know! That's what I was thinking. I didn't recognize the number. I KNEW it wasn't anyone who knew me either because they're all watching the game as well!!!

I laughed a few years ago when they showed mainstreet in Green Bay during the NFC Championship game. It didn't have ANY activity for the ENTIRE game...literally! All you could see was a plastic grocery bag making its way down the street!

Honestly, it was the first call I received during a Packer Game I can remember! It's a good thing the Packers were so far ahead or else they may not have got an answer OR such a pleasant voice on the other end....

looks like we beat those horrid Seahawks for you!
That is hilarious...same way here in KY when the Wildcats are playing

Yes and I speak for all Redskin fans...Thank you
I like seeing Hasselback going home a LOSER

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, sorry to say, but I REALLY hope someone knocks New England off their little pedestal! At this point, I don't care who....

P.S. I hate NE more than any other team....even Da Bears!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
You and everyone else outside of New England. We're used to that attitude up here.

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

That is hilarious...same way here in KY when the Wildcats are playing

Yes and I speak for all Redskin fans...Thank you
I like seeing Hasselback going home a LOSER
You're welcome! We like seeing his little smirk rubbed off his face too. Remember the "We want the ball. We're gonna score!" He'll never let that one down, especially after messing it upI LOLed when I saw someone made a sign at Lambeau that said that today.

Scott laughed every time he saw the Walrus look angered! We thought he was going to pass a kidney stone last week when the Redskins were ahead for awhile!

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

You're welcome! We like seeing his little smirk rubbed off his face too. Remember the "We want the ball. We're gonna score!" He'll never let that one down, especially after messing it upI LOLed when I saw someone made a sign at Lambeau that said that today.

Scott laughed every time he saw the Walrus look angered! We thought he was going to pass a kidney stone last week when the Redskins were ahead for awhile!