My turn for Save the Date poll!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK I'm making my own magnets. They aren't much, but I've used my own pictures from our visit last summer. I want to include our wedding web site (even though its long) because the area we're getting married in basically books up by March and our wedding is in July.

Also, picture these without the splotches. The information I'm showing has only been the stuff I've printed here on TCS.

Anyhoo, this is the photo of the spot where our ceremony is being held:

1) Small Magnet

2) Large Magnet

This other photo is beach kinda of back and to the right of where we're getting married at. It's only some 25 feet away...so we have the bay to the right of us.

3) Small Magnet A

4) Small Magnet B

5) Large Magnet

Thanks in advance! Also I'm open to any advice! For example I like the tree, but can't seem to find a color that will work on both light and dark backdrops.

eburgess

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They all look great. We had magnets too, but I think they were a wast of money. People still scheduled vacations and whatever over our wedding well after the Save The Dates and even after the Invites when out!!!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The beach magnets look more appropriate for a beach BBQ, not a wedding invite.

I'm not partial to the one with the tree either. The colours look too washed out and the text is hard to read.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like #4 the best too. I agree with it being more balanced than the others, plus the steps leading down to the empty beach symbolizes your future together. So much potential. Does that make sense? (ok, the english major in me is coming out!)

Anyway, #4 is my favorite!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone! Yes, those are my initial starts. If I come up with any more backgrounds I'll try them as well.

Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I like the last one...but howcome you don't put a picture of you guys on it?
The funny thing is...we only have about 4-5 pictures with us together. Even the first picture took 2 years after we started dating. Our running joke was that if we ever had photo graphic evidence of ourselves together we'd have to break up.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

Thanks everyone! Yes, those are my initial starts. If I come up with any more backgrounds I'll try them as well.

The funny thing is...we only have about 4-5 pictures with us together. Even the first picture took 2 years after we started dating. Our running joke was that if we ever had photo graphic evidence of ourselves together we'd have to break up.
Awww, do you have a friend or family member that could take an updated photo of you two for the magnets?

If not, then I like #4

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! Looks like everyone likes the same one I do!!!! I really like it because it's on the beach and it's so pretty!!!! It looks fantastic with the walkway not covered up with words!

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like #2!!! I may be the minority, but it looks more appropriate for a wedding!! I like the beach too, I just really like the tree!!