*****KatKwiz - Jan.12 - 1898*****

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That shows when You're online or offline, or maybe even hidden, If you wont to be hidden, go to the user CP at the top left, go to edit options and click on show as invisible, otherwise just be online to be green, and offline to be grey

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by glitch

That shows when You're online or offline, or maybe even hidden, If you wont to be hidden, go to the user CP at the top left, go to edit options and click on show as invisible, otherwise just be online to be green, and offline to be grey
Four minutes! Ties the all time record! And I thought this was going to be hard!
And I posted after midnight! How did you do it? How did you know about it? One year ago, nobody knew about the red dot. The green and grey, some did. Nobody knew how to change the red dot. And the post on it is almost impossible to find. (I had to use "colored dots" to find the post on it.)

FANTASTIC! You are the winner of 1898 points.

So, why did I want a red dot by my name? I bet you can guess that too, and it was NOT just to make up the question!

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Why thank you! I actually knew that one because for the first while I was on here I wondered, so I had to ask!
And the invisible part I just kind of stumbled upon one day!! I got lucky with this one though, I went to previous thread and there it was! I was like OH I KNOW THIS ONE STRAIGHT OUT!!! lol