Talking to Toys

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How many cats talk to their toys? I don't mean meowing while carrying it around either. Benson talks to the red dot from the laser pointer. It's just too darn funny.

teddybaby

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
lol my sisters cat chases the red dot from the laser pointer. its so funny to watch. But my Teddy doesn't talk to his toys, he just cries at us even when he doesnt want anything lol

smsinga

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
my Monica is all chatty when it comes to her toys, like shes talking to them. She is a hoot..

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Carly sings to her toys at 3:30 am. Every night we hear her and when we go down, she is just sitting in front of it singing.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Duchess15

What do you mean by talking to it? I'd sure like to see that.
So would DH! Benson beeps/meeps when I turn it on or when he finds it hiding on him. LoL Last night he did it for 5 minutes.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That sounds really cute. When I was looking at the write up for Tigger, it said "I am so lonely I talk to my toys." Personally, I think she is just a blabbermouth.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by Duchess15

What do you mean by talking to it? I'd sure like to see that.
With Carly, she will sit with the toy in front of her and just meow and meow and meow. I call it singing because she changes the tone in bizarre ways.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

With Carly, she will sit with the toy in front of her and just meow and meow and meow. I call it singing because she changes the tone in bizarre ways.
Now that's cute!

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
awwww
I love toy talkers. I have had them all my life. There is always one in a bunch. I currently have two. One secretly does it when we leave the room thinking we won't hear.

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by captiva

awwww
I love toy talkers. I have had them all my life. There is always one in a bunch. I currently have two. One secretly does it when we leave the room thinking we won't hear.
LOL....I wish I had a cat that does that, but I don't. I would love to be able to interact with a cat like that.

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When Forest is playing with a toy and loses it under the furniture, he'll yell about it (usually in the middle of the night
). I don't think he's talking to the toy, though, I think he's yelling at us to come and get it for him.