Arwen has a new habit!

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Every night when I go to bed, I take a cup of water with me in case I wake up thirsty, and just recently I have noticed that when I wake up for a drink, the cup is almost empty! The culprit? Arwen.

The other day I thought I would leave my cup on the windowsill and see what she would do..low and behold, a few moments after I had put it there, she had jumped up and stuck her head in it!

That solved that mystery

johnnyfee

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
my cat drinks milk water and tires eating my food
once my cat drank my milk that i had in bed

fiery

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Toby does that too, but not to drink, just to sniff.

And once to wake me up in the middle of the night so I would pet him.. He tipped it over on me!

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
At least she just drinks! I have the same habit with taking a glass of water to bed. And during the middle of the night half the time one of them (not sure which) will try to get a drink but its too low in the glass and they freak out and sling the cup (its plastic) and the water all over me, my bed, and the floor... its not a fun way to wake up!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The past two nights she hasn't touched any of it, so I wonder if she has stopped for a while..or maybe it's where it has been raining outside and she is drinking from the puddles instead

robertb

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yeah, if all she's doing is drinking it, but not spilling it nor drenching you, then you're doing fine.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
If the level is too low, Carly will stick her paw in and lick the water off of it. The fun part is when she is done and she shakes her paw, spraying water all over.

kdmurray

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Lilo ONLY drinks out of cups. We have to leave cups of water around the house (dining table, desk, counters) because she won't drink anything out of a bowl or anything that's sitting on the floor.

She does drink from the bathtub too. She sits under the faucet and mews until we turn on a trickle for her.

Kate

badninjakitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kdmurray

Lilo ONLY drinks out of cups. We have to leave cups of water around the house (dining table, desk, counters) because she won't drink anything out of a bowl or anything that's sitting on the floor.

She does drink from the bathtub too. She sits under the faucet and mews until we turn on a trickle for her.

Kate
Oh my gosh that is hilarious!!