Oberon is an Angel

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's resting as comfortably as possible on his soft cushion but I can only get him to eat if I hand-feed him homemade chicken or beef and today he ate a little king crab.

But his kidneys are failing and eyes aren't alert like they always were. The vet said he's not in pain, and took him off all meds and said to feed him whatever he wants. He has never tolerated the meds very well. He gets fresh water several times a day to keep him drinking. Our daughter puts catnip leaves in his water - he's always loved that. But I've been here before with other beloved kitties and he's going down fast right now.

If you could spare some vibes that his passing is a peaceful one? He is a most sweet and most gentle kitty.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwww, I'm so sorry that you're coming to this time with him now.

Many, many that he travels easily from you to the next place on the wings of peace and love.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
oh dear, I'm so sorry, many many vibes that Oberon's passing is peaceful and quick

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
So sorry to hear this sad news. Sending lots of
and praying that Oberon's remaining time will be peaceful and his passing gentle.
to you.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry. I wish a very peaceful passing for Oberon, surrounded by those who love him.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I am so sorry to hear this, Cat.
May his passing be peaceful.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
May peace and calmness surround both you and your beloved Oberon.

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh I'm so sorry - Oberon's world is so filled with love, it just shines through. I hope that his passing is calm and peaceful when it comes. In the meantime enjoy every moment that you can.

As somebody wisely said to me when we were enjoying our last days with Tippy, make sure that you take plenty of photos. I know it feels kinda strange doing it at a time like this, but it really does help.

Big hugs to you all

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so very sorry for you and your daughter and Oberon. Sending many :vibes for a gentle passing for Oberon, and many
to you and your daughter.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My thoughts are with you, and that is passing is peaceful for him and for you all.