Shelby jumped into a bucket of paint!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Little kittens can jump anywhere. This morning DW tells me that Shelby jumped up onto the dryer where we keep the adult cat food some how. We are having our house painted and one of the painters came carrying Shelby in and told me she had jumped into their bucket of paint. I grabbed her as quick as I could and ran for the kitchen sink and gave her her first bath, which she did not seem all that excited about. THEN I got my camera and snapped these:

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww Little Shelby, happy to hear she was able to be cleaned up

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Shelby, you naughty boy!!
:Lol3: Kittens are naturally little stinkers though...Shelby is "normal" by those standards.

pee-cleaner

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I once had a cat who ran through wood floor adhesive that had just been spread out during installation of our new floors. It was not pretty--had to have her sedated at the vets and the offending adhesive removed.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Look how tiny she is when she is wet.

Oh...poor baby.

Shelby

sadie'smom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
LoL!!!!!!! She is a cutie, atleast she is not a pure black cat, happend to my moms cat, but with white paid too, reminded me of a skunk~!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wanted to get a picture of her with paint over her entire body but was afraid of it in her eyes. I was also informed that she had climbed the entire length of a stepladder to jump into the large bucket of paint!

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw poor baby! She does look awfully cute though.

Now Shelby
watch where you leap!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
poor little girl!

if it makes you feel any better -a few yrs ago two of my gorgeous buff longhair snowshoe kittens got into an entire bottle of molassas that had fall in the floor (and i didn't notice) it took me AGES to bathe them and get them clean
They looked like little indians who had rolled in war paint
It was sooooo cute but messy!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You have a little dare devil there Lee

I remember when Rosie was a kitten she went walking straight through the tray of magnolia paint. There was little paw pads prints all over the kitchen floor

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She is so cute even wet. The curiosity of a cat coupled with lack of fear. At least you know you have a well adjusted kitten.