TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

tom w

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have her in the bedroom with me by ourselves because she was so scared when I brought her home this morning. I have a topic in the whats new pussycat section about adopting Misty. Cozmo has been acting off at her since I got her, I hope he gets better with a little time.

tom w

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
One more pic, she is settled down enough to rest finally.

tom w

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
She just loves to be petted, she arches her back and lifts her rear end when I pet her back, and she is alway kneading with her front feet when I am petting her. Many years ago I had a little girl kitty that was the same way. I think Misty will be happy here when things settle down.

The lady I got her from almost cried when she put Misty in the carrier this morning, She really hated to give her up but the male cat she has won't get along with her so she felt it would be better for Misty to find another good home. I felt so bad for her and Misty this morning. Misty also has some of the softest fur I ever felt on a cat.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my word Tom, she's a little beauty!!
She certainly looks relaxed in your room as well

Just take it slow and they'll all get there in the end.

Are you swapping blankets with them?. When i brought Jack home i was told to brush the girls, then brush Jack straight away and vice versa so their smells get onto each other for when they finally meet.

tom w

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I didn't really have much time to do anything to help them get along. It all came up so fast. They seem to be doing fine this morning and I didn't hear any screaming matches during the night. Misty is wandering around the house checking out everything and Cozmo follows her around like a little puppy.

Missy is used to animals coming and going around here since she has been here so long so it is no big deal to her. Missy has out lived 2 dogs and one kitty cat since she has been here.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is beautiful!!! With soulful green eyes that seem to be asking, what's going on?

I am sending vibes that everything settles down and everyone gets along!

I already know she will be happy in her new home!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Misty is gorgeous!! Those eyes are so pretty too, looks like Misty is the perfect name for her!

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Haha, she's already got you wrapped in her pinky paw! Breakfast in bed and everything! She is a very beautiful girl!

tom w

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It don't really show up in the pictures but she has real short, fat little legs and a real short little tail. Its like her ears, tail and legs are all to small for her body.
She does take nice pictures just like Tuffy did.

Missy on the other hand takes bad pictures, I have tried many times to get some real nice pictures of Missy, she is 21 years old now, so chances are she won't be with us to much longer and I wanted some nice pictures of her to keep, but for whatever reason they always turn out bad.