Question of the Day - January 10th

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
what is the firt thing you do in the morning when you wake up? (besides use the bathroom
)

I let my doggy out and refill all the water bowls

What is the first thing you do when you get home in the evening?

same thing

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I gather up all the cat dishes from the night before and put them in the dishwasher. Then prepare their morning food, fill the water glasses and clean the litter boxes, then I relax.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
These days (after the bathroom trip) I take my meds and get on the computer. I have to wait at least 30 minutes after taking one then I feed the kitties and myself.

As for the evening... I never leave in the first place.

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
First thing in the morning: Get a drink, watch some TV, play with kitties, eat breakfast...
First thing in the evening: Greet all kitties & change into comfy pajamas...

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Firts open just one eye an try to keep the other on the cats they don´t bite me!

-Put the Cats out in the back yard...

-clean the litter box....

-Prepar coffe...

- and change clothes for go work!...

-Get inside the cats at home again!

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
First thing in the morning, I let Forest out of the laundry room where he eats and give him the required belly rubs. (DH feeds him and puts him in there before he leaves for work.)

First thing when I get home, I greet DH and the cats then change into comfy clothes.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Take a shower when I get up, which includes 2 furry kitties as my audience

And when I get home, I change out of work clothes, then feed Harley & Bayley, because they are whining & crying to be fed, even though their bowl of dry is usually still full

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

what is the firt thing you do in the morning when you wake up? (besides use the bathroom
)
I feed the kitties or I'd have my life snuffed out!
I don't even get to use the potty first, when the alarm goes off, they are on the bed or around it making a fuss so I'll get up and feed them, and with 6 cats, that's quite a fuss!

When I get home, depends if I work at night or not, If I work until 5, I come home get changed and get a pop. (or a glass of wine depending on the day!
) If I work at night, I come home and get ready for bed, then watch tv until I get tired.

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
First thing when I get up in the morning is get John up and make sure he has everything he needs for work. First thing I do after he leaves is feed the cats who are yelling at me by then. And I'm home all day so can't answer the part about in the evenings.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

)

I let my doggy out and refill all the water bowls

same thing
Morning: Get a cup of coffee!

Evening: I'm here all day so this question is N/A to me.

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
First thing I do when Butzie wakes up, is to get our son ready for school and has finished all his homework. Then I feed Butzie and the 2 budgies. Then I eat my breakfast. Kids and pets first!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
the first thing I do is either start the coffee or walk out to the mailbox and pick up the Wall Street Journal. Then I check the status of the cats food and water dishes.

If I'm working the first thing I'll do is use the bathroom (being self employed can be difficult in finding bathroom facilities!!) take a shower, plop down in the sofa and have a beer and do some kitty bonding!!

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I fall over the cat!
EVERY morning she manages to lie in a new and stupid place so that I fall over her in my blurry-eyed stumbling about! But apart from that, it's feed the kitty cats and go to work. I'm out of the apartment usually by about 7am.

sophiec

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
the first thing I do after I wake up in the morning is turn my alarm clock off.
Then after that, I make my bed.

the first thing I do when I get home at night is tell all the kittes hello.