Daily Thread Thurs Jan 10th!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning peeps!

It would be one day to FRIDAY today!
I love the weekend

I am not doing anything today...just working, and then coming home. Oh I need to stop at the petstore today for some Trout food

Back to -1 degree here today..I knew that +12 was too good to be true

Have a great day!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes! I made it to the gym last night
Then I realised one thing I don't like about the new year: All the new gym members. I had a hard time finding something to exercise on!!!

Oh well, I'll give half of them another month

Have a Happy Thursday all

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

Yes! I made it to the gym last night
Then I realised one thing I don't like about the new year: All the new gym members. I had a hard time finding something to exercise on!!!

Oh well, I'll give half of them another month

Have a Happy Thursday all
WAY TO GO JENNEY!
Don't worry..not even half will stay the course..probably more like 20%

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
today i am going to the travel agency to find out some more information about things, and then i have to stop off at the bank and then off to work blerk!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Morning/afternoon

It was pouring with rain this morning but the suns out now, and it's still windy!

Housework tonight, and i'm going to do some retail therapy on saturday because i'm out for dinner with friends next week.

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's a positively toasty 3C here today! HAH! I'm counting down the days to our Mexico vacation and then the start of my brand new life as a student!

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
Good morning!

Nothing exciting going on. Another ordinary day at work. At least today is pay day and tonight is my meditation night.

I'm just finishing my breakfast. I'm having some sort of grain that looks just like rolled oat, except darker. Don't remember what it's called. But it's really yummy. I cooked it with soy milk, some brown sugar, raspberries and cinnamon then I added some cashew butter.
I don't know why I waited so long to learn how to make hot cereal for breakfast. It's so yummy, filling and healthy.

So now is time for to to head to work.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!

Nothing much exciting happening for me today either. Work as usual.

Sunny today but colder. At least the wind has gone down thank goodness. Still a fair amount of power outages in the area but everything should be back up and running by the end of the day.

The kitties are in fine form this morning. All 3 were sitting on my bed staring at me when I woke up this morning. They weren't bugging me or anything just sitting staring, it was kind of eerie. I am sure they were plotting something

Everyone have a good day

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hello everyone!

am doing nothing interesting today so far, going to give my mum a lift to work. when i get back, i've decided that am going to make some cakes hehe, yummy!

hope everyone has a great day

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good afternoon,
Went to the dentist for him to tell me everything looks ok and that my teeth might be sensitive for awhile yet (lovely!) All I have to do is wait for the crown to be put on in April! I hate waiting, but it needs to be done for insurance purposes.

Cali just came out of a 5 minute time out in the spare bedroom. She is really getting cranky and when I went to pick her up a little bit ago, she swiped at me, so I left her alone then went back and tried again and she acted like I was killing her to pick her up, growling and hissing basically throwing a temper tantrum. So I put her in time out and she's out now but she's still not acting right, so we are off to the vets tomorrow at 8. I hope nothing is wrong with her, now I feel bad and concerned...

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I have lots accomplished for the day already.
Straightened up the garage and put stuff away in gardening shed, filled up the bird feeders and cleaned up my seed storage area.
Thought I would be smart to haul over more firewood but 4 wheeler had dead battery so I used small garden cart but wasn't efficient so used larger one. It was hard to pull because of flat tire (should have checked it) so I had to drag it to garage and fill the tire then decided to stop as I probably pulled some muscles pulling it in the icy snow in yard.
It sounded like a good idea!!!

Anyhow got all my mileage calculations done for the year!!! Will work on more accounting stuff later today.

Have a good one.....

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello All

We made appointments for Spooky, Shilo, & Sadee to get spayed. We are pretty nervous for them to get that surgery but hopefully everything will be ok

Other then that, I am super busy at work & not liking it too much.
Thank goodness this only happens once a year...is it over yet?

Have a beautiful day everyone!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mbjerkness

Today is laundry
, I swear it multiplies in the hamper
My hubby calls the hamper the Magic laundry hamper. He says it's magic because he puts his clothes in it dirty and they magically end up back in his drawers clean!
He's a dork, sorry!

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
QUOTE=jugen;2125700]My hubby calls the hamper the Magic laundry hamper. He says it's magic because he puts his clothes in it dirty and they magically end up back in his drawers clean!
He's a dork, sorry!
[/quote]

I swear that is what my kids think, I don't think they have any idea how it cleans and dries itself
. I have decide the next house we buy is going to have main floor laundry

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mbjerkness

I swear that is what my kids think, I don't think they have any idea how it cleans and dries itself
. I have decide the next house we buy is going to have main floor laundry
I won't let my hubby do laundry. He doesn't fold and hang it right.
We have our laundry room on the first floor now and it's been absolutely wonderful! I can't wait until we get our new washer and dryer.
Front loaders. YIPPIE! I can't wait!

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Yep
I can't convert without a website
OK.....That's why I was always thrown off!!!! I just couldn't understand how you though 12F was any better than 1F