What happens in the morning that makes you know its going to be a bad day, all day?

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When my hair doesn't behave.

For DH it's when something goes wrong making the coffee, like the pot overflowing.

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I wake up and discover that our basement bedroom is flooded (which luckily has only happened twice!).... or just the first minor irritation such as the internet being down or finding that one of the cats has dragged something of mine into the litter box. It seems that once one thing goes wrong, EVERYTHING goes wrong for the rest of the day.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine is when I wake up and realize I have to work.

Seriously, I have a bad day when I am woken out of a deep sleep by the phone ringing and it's one of my co workers calling me for something stupid (that can wait) even though I'm going to be there in a few hours. Then I'm irritable and grouchy for the rest of the day.

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

when i wake up, and find that the day ends in a Y
LOL!

For me, it's when I wake up remembering that my husband is on the other side of the world and our daughter won't get up/get ready for school and I have to nag and nag and we end up griping at each other.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by spudsmom

When the alarm goes off!!
When all 3 of my alarm clocks go off and i chunk them across the room and roll back over to try and sleep

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Ehehehehe!!

I know it's going to be a bad day when I don't have time for a cup of tea. I don't function AT ALL without tea!

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
when nothing goes right, when i get bad news through the post (like my bills have gone up), when i wake up feeling ill

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

taurus77

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Of course!

Originally Posted by bnwalker2

finding that one of the cats has dragged something of mine into the litter box. .
That really happened?? OMG!!
How mean of them!!

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by bnwalker2

or finding that one of the cats has dragged something of mine into the litter box.
Ew yeah.... Tosca has been known to bury my work keys on a couple of occasions!! If theygo missing now, that's the FIRST place I look!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LilleKat

Ew yeah.... Tosca has been known to bury my work keys on a couple of occasions!! If theygo missing now, that's the FIRST place I look!
ewwwwww!

I usually never have my bad day last all day, I can get it turned around at some point
but I'm like you Farrah, when I start droppnig stuff all over the place, I know it's going to be a rough one