I picked out my wedding gown today!!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is it!!!!
I LOVE it!!!! And best of all- it was on sale
It was the first gown I tried on- my best friend (maid of honor) Renae picked it out and i instantly fell in love with it! The moment i tried it on i knew it was "the gown!"
I can't wait to walk down the isle in it!!!
I tried on tons of other ones after first trying on this one, but none of them compared to this one! It just suites me! I'm soooo greatful i found one i liked on my first attempt! The price wound up not being so bad at all since i got it on sale too!!!!

What do you guys think? I'm going to wear a mid length veil and blusher with it.

http://www.davidsbridal.com/bridal_g...0&prodgroup=10

This is what my bridesmaids are going to wear
http://www.davidsbridal.com/bridesma...=12973&cfid=42

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's beautiful!

And I have to thank you on behalf of bridesmaids everywhere for the choice of dress! So many are completely hideous looking
The dress you chose for them is stunning and simple. And easily shortened if they want to so that it can be used for other less formal occasions.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG it's GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And to find it on the FIRST try - and get it on sale?

MEANT TO BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So - when's the wedding? I knew you were engaged and working on wedding plans, but I don't remember if you ever said when it is?

Laurie

skyecat0117

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I love it. Geez I wish my SO would just ask me already.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thats a beautiful dress. I bet you will look so beautiful wearing it.
Is the green the color of your bridesmaid dresses? Your bridesmaid dresses are beautiful, too.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

Thats a beautiful dress. I bet you will look so beautiful wearing it.
Is the green the color of your bridesmaid dresses? Your bridesmaid dresses are beautiful, too.
I was going to ask about the color of your bridesmaid dresses too

Very pretty dress Nikki!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww thankyou guys!!! I'm sooo thrilled!!!
It's FINALLY comming together after months of having to change dates/location and things not working out! I'm soo greatful everything is falling into place now!
The wedding is March 29, 2008. (we got engaged on our birthday's- July 29 (yea we have the same b-day
) so we wanted to do it on the 29th!)

The green in the picture is the color i'm using all throughout the wedding!! It's a really pretty clover green- i LOVE it!!! The colors are that color Clover green & a pretty deep purple.

The wedding cake is awesome! Just a simple 3 tier round cake with the same color clover green and white polka dots
I can't wait!!! I got the ring pillow http://www.davidsbridal.com/ceremony...sfc=52&pid=299 and the guest book/pen set in the same clover green as the bridesmaids gown http://www.davidsbridal.com/ceremony...?sfc=3&pid=278 The flower girls basket i'm going to make/decorate myself and i'm going to hand stitch the cloth and glass for the breaking of the glass part of the ceramony. I'm going to do all of the recption flowers in silks (i'm a lisenced florist, i just don't have anywhere to store fresh cuts) and my awesome friend Regis is going to do all the fresh cuts for the ceramony!!!
I'm soo insanely happy it's all FINALLY comming together!

You can't really see it too well on the bridal site- but on the bottom of the wedding gown there are beautiful little crystal pins all over the "ruffled" parts. I love it!!!

norachelhere

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I like it alot! The satin looks like frosting on a cake!!! Its gorgeous!!! Congratulations love!!! The bridesmaids dresses are pretty too. Hooray for getting something pretty and doing them a justice. I have been in FAR too many weddings with HORRIBLE bridesmaid dresses and I have to agree that your choice is excellent!!!!

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are absolutely gorgeous!! You are going to have such an elegant wedding! And, it's great you got it on sale! I got my wedding dress the first day I went looking. It was actually the 3rd dress I tried on, and once I did I was done. It was on sale too. I got the dress, the veil and the tiera all for less than the dress normally cost. It was the only dress they ordered from the designer that year (they mainly make veils and just started a dress line) and they only got it in my size!! I was thrilled, and I bet you are too.

I can't wait to see pics! And, that color green is gorgeous, especially being so close to St Paddy's day.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't you just love Davids Bridal?? They make things so easy for the wedding! I love their sales too!!!

Beautiful dress by the way

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's gorgeous! From the pics I've seen of you, it is deffinately going to be a stunning combination!!!

And I love the bridesmaid dress too! I like the detail at the side and waist. It's similar to what I had for my girls, but mine had a halter top. I just think that cut is so flattering!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Now that I see the dress I think the wedding ring with the hearts would suit you. Very nice dress.