Tap, tap, tap....SMACK!

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Or so that was what would have happened to my dad the other night...

It all started when I adopted Lexi. When I went to sleep each night, Lexi was always in bed with me. So I started to get her used to laying next to me and then I would cover her up. This has turned into a nightly ritual.

On occassion, she will sleep in my parent's bed. The other night my mom was in a dead sleep and the next moment she feels a tap on her arm. She dismisses it. Next thing she knows...

tap, tap, tap, TAP!

My mom suddenly woke up and was about to smack my dad who was in a dead sleep because he will do this on occassion to annoy her.

Lexi had been tapping my mom on the arm because she wanted under the cover! She couldn't get under it so she wanted her to lift the blanket up so she could get in.

I was laughing so hard when my mom told me.

az<3me

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
LOL Givi does that too!!! he purrs and walks on my pillow 'asking' me to let him under the cover)))

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, Butzie nuzzles me and meows until I hold up the covers. I have to keep holding them up until she is through "exploring." Who needs an alarm?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

That's too cute!!
It is, but I don't think she found it too cute.

Originally Posted by AZ<3Me

LOL Givi does that too!!! he purrs and walks on my pillow 'asking' me to let him under the cover)))
She doesn't ask. I've caught her trying to nudge the blanket so she could get under.

raggiekitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm sure your mom didn't like it much at the time..but that is really cute and funny and probably would've gotten even better if dad had gotten just a little whack since he's known for messing with mom that way!
(yep, sorry, I have just a bit of a mean streak in me!
)