*****KatKwiz - Jan. 9 - 1675*****

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do not answer this question for two hours from the time this was posted if you have 1200 or more posts.

The ________ does not have any specific health problems that are associated with the short legs. A common misconception is that they have the same spinal weakness as the Dachshund dog. Because cats have such a flexible spinal column this does not pose a problem for the ________.

catcaregiver

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The Munchkin does not have any specific health problems that are associated with the short legs. A common misconception is that they have the same spinal weakness as the Dachshund dog. Because cats have such a flexible spinal column this does not pose a problem for the Munchkins.

liza24

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ugh, beat me too it, and on my bday too,lmao

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catcaregiver

The Munchkin does not have any specific health problems that are associated with the short legs. A common misconception is that they have the same spinal weakness as the Dachshund dog. Because cats have such a flexible spinal column this does not pose a problem for the Munchkins.
I asked this question because I had never heard of a Munchkin. I don't know how you found this one so fast. You must have heard of these before. Otherwise you would have looked through the various breeds that are displayed in Cat Breeds above. You are quick.

Friday night I posted after midnight and Saturday night (Sunday morning) I posted at 3:30 a.m. and guess who was right there? Guess who has also been the first in a minute or two but let somebody else win?

Regardless of how you do it, 1675 points are coming your way for being the winner.
How did you do it today? You must have heard of Munchkins and knew something about them to go straight to the article on Munchkins. The search funtion only searches the forums. You can tell us all.

catcaregiver

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

I asked this question because I had never heard of a Munchkin. I don't know how you found this one so fast. You must have heard of these before. Otherwise you would have looked through the various breeds that are displayed in Cat Breeds above. You are quick.

Friday night I posted after midnight and Saturday night (Sunday morning) I posted at 3:30 a.m. and guess who was right there? Guess who has also been the first in a minute or two but let somebody else win?

Regardless of how you do it, 1675 points are coming your way for being the winner.
How did you do it today? You must have heard of Munchkins and knew something about them to go straight to the article on Munchkins. The search funtion only searches the forums. You can tell us all.
Like I said, who needs sleep?
Yep, I have heard of Munchkins so I figured they would be in "Cat Breeds" and that that was where the answer would be. It's funny because when I first saw the post it looked like it had already been posted for an hour because something is goofy about the clocks today. I figured, well, if nobody else is going to answer it, I will. Then I noticed that the times were off.

Thank you for the points. I'll have fun sharing them again.