Daily Thread HUMP day Jan 9!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gooooooooooood mooooooooooorning my fellow kittah lovers!

Once again, eating some apple cinnamon cheerios with some coffee..about to hop in the shower.

Nothing really going on today..off to work then off to the gym. I am going to go to pilates again tonight
I like it!

What are you guys up to today?

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a doctor's appointment this morning and I'm not even going to try and say I'm making another attempt at the gym.
The past two days I haven't gone when I really wanted to

I'm starved too...but since I'm getting some blood work done, I can't eat until its all finished. Thankfully I'm one of the first appointments!!!

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone!!
It's peeing rain here, blowing a gale.... nothing new really! I'm spending the afternoon planning my future education and where I'm thinking of going after that.

I decided to start slow with a short distance learning course from Oxford - just to get me back into the swing of things because it's been so long since I last studied anything - and then hopefully get myself accepted into a school on mainland Denmark for veterinary nursing. That one will require me travelling over 5 hours by train every day, and it'll be tough going, but the rewards will be worth it. It would only be 10 weeks at a time and the rest of the time I can have a student position in a vets practice here in copenhagen.

My other plans today include working out what is for dinner, doing the ironing and some more laundry.

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
Good morning!

Last night, I was surfing a dating sight I used to subscribe to (months ago) and ended up confirming a suspicion I had... last year, I accidentally flirted with one of my prof.
(I wasn't in his class until a few weeks/months later, but I had seen him at the university a lot... can't believe I didn't recognize him online)
How embarrassing!

So today I have nothing exciting planned. Just another day at work, then maybe go to the museum tonight.
I also want to start going swimming at the local indoor pool, but first, I need to wax my legs again. Fun.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!

Extremely windy here and the temperature is dropping really quickly so I guess we will be back to winter weather soon.

Heading out shortly, I have a doctor's appointment before work so hopefully that won't take to long.
Other then that just another day in the life

Kitties are being goofy this morning, both Linus and Pixie are trying to convince me I just have to chase them...silly pair
Of coarse Sassy is watching them from his basket with a look that clearly says
"those kids now a days"

Everyone have a good day.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its gasp.....SUNNY outside!!! Can't remember the last time it was sunny.

Woke up with a headache and some sinus pain-I'm running two humdifiers but I don't think I'm drinking enough fluids. Grrr.....

Its Neil's birthday today I'm making him his favorite beef stew for dinner tonite-its an all day process as I double the recipe and start with beef and pork roasts to cut up vs the prepared stew meat at the grocers. Plus all the other ingredients to cut up.

Didn't work on any end end accting stuff yesterday so I'll have to slog through some of that stuff.

Now that the snow melt is nearing completion I might but some items away in my garden shed.

Bobs is enjoying the morning outside with the lack of snow. The others are on their first nap of the day!!

Have a good one today!!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning to all of you my dear friends!...

Plenty sunny as always here!...

Last night at office was a supercharged afternoon...
to much work for an afternoon....
I hope today will be a easy day!....
I hope everyone has a great day!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning/afternoon everyone! :wavy:

It's windy here too. It's about 64 out but supposed to drop this afternoon. For now I've got the front door open and Noodles is having a great time watching the leaves blow by outside and things.

I'm supposed to be going out to buy some things for a Valentine dinner my friend is planning and I'll need to mail them to her. Maybe this wind will calm down soon so I can go without being blown away. Either that or I'll be wearing my hair tied back!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning everyone! Boy is it windy out. Apparently it's 60 out but the temp will continue to drop throughout the day.

Mom's home in bed from overworking herself yesterday. I still feel yucky and now DH is having some sinus issues. I don't care what they say, it has to do with the crazy weather.

Can't do much today but laundry with mom sleeping. Don't want to wake her up. The kitties are sleeping in the sunlight for now.

Enjoy your hump day!

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good day my cat friends! It has turned cold again!
Blaaah..just 2 nights ago in MO they were having tornadoes!

Anyways, not too much planned here...just more cleaning!

Hope all of you have a super day!

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I took a vacation day today because we are having................

CHRISTMAS!!! IN JANUARY!!!

LOL, my In-Laws are coming down for our Christmas. They were not able to be here over the holidays and we couldn't go there because of my work schedule and our car wouldn't make it. LOL

We will go out to eat and they will open the stuff we got them. They already sent us $$ for Christmas which we put towards our beds..

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not really my 'hump day' as Tuesday and Wednesday are my weekend. But today I have one appointment, with my career counselor, in an hour, so I need to get my butt moving... then i'll do a little shopping (flea stuff, read my post in grooming), and come home to finish some projects... argh...

never enough time to do the things I want anymore...

Amanda

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am not having a good day, I was up sick to my stomach all night, My four year old, is feeling burning when she pees, which is constantly, I will be giving her cranberry juice today. if it isn't better tomorrow. I will take her to the doctor. I just found out the lady that died, in a horrible crash yesterday, was my daughters aide in school,
for two years, she was a wonderful lady, I am so sad for her family,

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

I have a doctor's appointment this morning and I'm not even going to try and say I'm making another attempt at the gym.
The past two days I haven't gone when I really wanted to

I'm starved too...but since I'm getting some blood work done, I can't eat until its all finished. Thankfully I'm one of the first appointments!!!
If you lived here we could hit the gym together!

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mbjerkness

I am not having a good day, I was up sick to my stomach all night, My four year old, is feeling burning when she pees, which is constantly, I will be giving her cranberry juice today. if it isn't better tomorrow. I will take her to the doctor. I just found out the lady that died, in a horrible crash yesterday, was my daughters aide in school,
Oh no!
Thats not a way to start a day!!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's pretty windy here today, but I don't plan on going anywhere.

I was up at 5 this morning because it started raining so hard it woke both me and my boyfriend. He had to get up and close the window. I did end up falling back asleep, but I woke up a lot after that.

Today I'm just going to finish cleaning my bedroom (did most of it yesterday) and then clean up the computer room.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mbjerkness

I hope your day gets better.