Question of the Day - January 8th

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Katie is a bit preoccupied today, so I thought I would fill in.

What is one simple, little thing that made you smile recently, other than your cats?

For me it is having the flannel sheets on the bed. It just felt so cozy to crawl into bed last night.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is cat related but anyway, two little girls who saved their money all year to adopt two cats from the shelter and took two of the older / long term ones rather than kittens

and non cat related, a gift from a friend that showed up yesterday

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We just replaced our kitchen carpet with new tile
Makes us smile everytime we look at it!

The previous owners put hideous pink carpet in the kitchen & we finally got a new floor for the kitchen.
The new floor inspired us to redo the kitchen & to clean our house from top to bottom! So happy!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Going shopping with some Christmas money yesterday and getting some new wall art for the apartment

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fosters, our Australian Shepherd, waking Colin and I up this morning by stretching out on our chests and giving us kisses

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The other morning I got up and found that DH had finished cleaning the few pots I'd left out the night before, before he went into work. I really dont like scrubbing pots; he's a good man!

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

The other morning I got up and found that DH had finished cleaning the few pots I'd left out the night before, before he went into work. I really dont like scrubbing pots; he's a good man!
he is a good man, that would make me smile too

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last night, my boyfriend suggested we could go to the movies and he let me pick the movie. We saw PS: I love you and he even paid for it.
He also took me to East Side Marios for dinner before the movie.

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The fuel something or other got a hole in it in one of our cars. After hubby took it to the dealer, he started to explain the fuel and related systems and one of the phrases he used was "fancy dancy." I smiled at him and told him that I hadn't understood anything he said that I would just wanted to how long and how much $ to replace the "fancy dancy."

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The lovely weather! It is January 8th in Northeast Ohio and the temp is up in the 60s!!

audiocat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I transplanted a houseplant last week and ever since then it has been wilted and I thought I was going to have to throw it away. Today when I got up and looked at it, it's leaves were all perked back up. It's gonna make it.

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by bnwalker2

The amazingly warm weather we've been having yesterday and today!
I agree with that!!! But it was yesterday and the day before that was VERY nice..... today we had freezing rain

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thinking about my Slanket coming in the mail - it was Rob's Xmas present to me, since he knows how much I'd kill to have a blanket I could practically live in while at home

Also that in 28 days from now, I will be married

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Portia, my am staff/husky x foster dog....didn't pee on the floor overnight!