Pregnant

xman

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
No not Bella, but my wife. We're just 10 weeks away from the due date and are very excited about this bold new change in our lives.

BTW We are having a 50-50 Baby pool to set up a college fund for the baby. If anybody's interested in participating and helping that fund get going, please PM me and I'll be happy to get you involved.

X

catsallover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats!
I was a cat magnet when I was pregnant, and a cat repellent when I had a crying baby in my arms, lol. Though, my oldest cat (who is our most experienced mom cat
) would come running to me and holler and head back to the baby's room (looking back for me and hollering some more if I wasn't coming fast enough, lol) when our baby would wake up and cry (even if it was just a little cry and go back to sleep cry), and look at me like "What's the matter with you? Don't you hear that? Get in there!!!"
The others just looked at the baby like "When is that leaving?!?". They figured it out after about a month or so

vixen16

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yay!! Congrats!!!! Babies always make me smile!!
I think the best time of the Yr is when a Baby is Born!!

I see Boy too!! Whats it ganna be xman??

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

xman

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
We've asked not to be told the baby's sex so it'll be a surprise.

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oooh congratulations!! I'd guess at a boy too - your wife has the very neat, very "forward" bump
That's how we guess them in our family, and we're usually right! Neat, low, foward bumps for boys; wider, slightly higher bumps for girls
Good luck for the big day!

vixen16

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We determine the Sex of the Baby by the Belly also... im pretty good at it too, hehe. We also use the "Ring on a Hair" trick too.. and its worked 2/3 times so far.
When I have my first child I wanna be surprised too! although I may get to anxious so idk... im not as Patient as you, xman

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Awwww, a kitty on a preggo belly! IS there anything cuter
Well sure, the preggo belly of an excited mom-to-be!
Especially when its unexpected but much wanted!