I've discovered something interesting

rescuecatsrule

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've discovered something interesting about Beauty.

I was changing the bedcovers yesterday, Beauty came in to say hello, saw the bedcovers swooshing around and that was it! She disappeared faster than you could say Beauty, what's wrong?

She's evidently scared of swooshy things.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wickett likes to join us at bed time and usually he's ok with things (like feet) moving under the covers. He'll just ignore them... but every once in awhile he'll have a psychotic kitty episode and totally freak out when I move my feet. He'll do the scared cat hop and run like mad!

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Shark will attack my feet if I wriggle them under the covers..she goes mad!

And when it comes to changing the bed covers, I normally find Arwen burying herself in the middle, then panicking when she can't find her way out again!

green bunny

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rescuecatsrule

I've discovered something interesting about Beauty.

I was changing the bedcovers yesterday, Beauty came in to say hello, saw the bedcovers swooshing around and that was it! She disappeared faster than you could say Beauty, what's wrong?

She's evidently scared of swooshy things.
Loki is just the opposite; he's impossible to change the sheets around! He hops right in the middle of it so I have a giant cat lump! Then he'll wriggle around. He thinks it's loads of fun!

Tricia

beck4582

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Green Bunny

Loki is just the opposite; he's impossible to change the sheets around! He hops right in the middle of it so I have a giant cat lump! Then he'll wriggle around. He thinks it's loads of fun!

Tricia
lol - Pepper does the same thing - and at night, when I move my feet she attacks them, or she'll go under the covers and bite my toes!

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Green Bunny

Tricia
Lucky loves to help make the bed, so does my dog Sophie. I sometimes have to close the bedroom door, so i can get finished

kalikat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DeeDeeMay

And when it comes to changing the bed covers,
I can't change the sheets on the bed until I lock Blossom up or do it while she's asleep. She chases the sheets, pounces on them & won't let them go.