BIG tabby cat

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes she is and very overweight. There's a difference in a fat cat and one that is large and muscular. I hope whoever adopts her will start putting her on a diet and get her to the proper weight for her size.

beck4582

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I used to have a Tabby cat that weighed 20lbs... I think he was part Maine Coon, though, because he was big boned, not really that fat... That cat in the picture though is HUGE!

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

Yes she is and very overweight. There's a difference in a fat cat and one that is large and muscular. I hope whoever adopts her will start putting her on a diet and get her to the proper weight for her size.
Exercise is definitely the most important factor. She should come with a free laser pointer!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

yeh, her being that size, isn't good for her health am sure

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They must have been feeding her one of those corn-filled, nutrient-poor foods... poor kitty had to stuff herself just to get what she needed.