Daily Thread Monday Jan 7th!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning cat folks!

Monday...boooooooooooooooooo-urns

Not much happenin today..off to work then the gym afterward. I leave work at 3:30 today and that is pretty sweet.

I installed my new cordless keyboard and mouse yesterday and boy does it make a difference. My old mouse was one with a ball still if you can beleive it

Anyway..ummmmmmmmmm..have a great day!

Oh and I should mention..it is is 10 degrees already here and rainy..10 degrees!! It should be like -7 this time of year

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Morning

Ack, it's my first day back and i wish it was 4.45.p.m already
I really don't think i could get bored being at home all day

Grocery shopping tonight, and Rosie will be thrilled because her and Jack had the last of their treats last night so she was well miffed that there wasn't any this morning after their breakfast as usual

Nat i've got a cordless mouse after Jack bit through the last one and it's great

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
good morning! i see the UK is already giving me some nice weather haha! NOT!

well, nothing much planned for today, my mum's birthday so will pop & see her! hope you all have a good day

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Good morning cat folks!

Monday...boooooooooooooooooo-urns
Who's quite the little Simpsons fan huh?

My Monday is going as most of my mondays do. Slowly and painfully..... the hours are ticking by and I've just come home from work where we've got a really REALLY creepy guy volunteering just now. He really spooks me - there's something about the way he's too OVER nice to you, the way he follows you round like a puppy and stares until you think your eyes are going to fall out.....

I'm glad he's only there on a Monday.......

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today is the first day of classes for the second semester. I'm already almost falling asleep and I have another 8 hours before I can go back to bed when my day is done. But I'm outa here for now so I'll talk to you cats later.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I did not get any sleep last night. It seems my insomnia is kicking back up into full swing.
As for weather, it was 60 at 10:00 pm last night!!!! I sure do hate the cold, but don't wish for the hot either.
Have a GREAT day all!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all!

I still have a little bit of the sniffles and my cough, but last night I didn't take any of the nighttime cold stuff. I've been having problems waking up in the morning (OK, more than usual) and I realised it could be that stuff.

I'm going to try and work out tonight...we'll see how long it lasts though...I don't exactly want to be hacking away on the elliptical.

Oh yea, I Had this crazy dream last night that I got a job in NEW ZEALAND! It was just a plane weird dream...

Have a good day everyone!

skyecat0117

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I've had 2 weeks off and it doesn't feel like long enough. Oh well at least I get to come home and nap in between shifts. But I do have my fun weekly meeting. 2 weeks off from those as well. Back to the same ol same ol. I just wish this pesky cough would go away.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!

Mild here today as well and boy is it ever foggy, hardly see across the street.

Heading off to work in a bit, feeling 150% better thank goodness, actually got some sleep last night with only a little coughing...

Very busy day for me, now that the holidays are officially over it's back to business as usual I have a couple of interviews to do today and a afternoon meeting with my boss.

The kitties are good, they are all sitting in the chair beside my desk staring at me......willing me to treat bag I imagine

Everyone have a good one

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes its another foggy and January thaw day. I bet 50% of our snow cover is gone!!

Has a terrible headache yesterday afternoon-its gone today (so far!!)

When I went to sleep last night I must have fallen asleep in seconds and then the alarm went off it seems 5 minutes later !! I must not have moved a bit or awoken in the middle of the night.

Anyhow working on my mileage count for 2007-what a pain!! I have to mapquest many of my routes. So that is the task of the day. Tonite we will work on more of my business stuff as it seems I wasn't recording all of my cash draws (oops)

Have a good monday!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Morning

Ack, it's my first day back and i wish it was 4.45.p.m already
I really don't think i could get bored being at home all day

Grocery shopping tonight, and Rosie will be thrilled because her and Jack had the last of their treats last night so she was well miffed that there wasn't any this morning after their breakfast as usual

Nat i've got a cordless mouse after Jack bit through the last one and it's great
Ew, first days back are always
I love the cordless! The only thing I am concerned about is the battery usage

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today I am cleaning the birds' cages and the refrigerator. So exciting.
I am going to Aqua Aerobics this am because, for a change, it is not raining.

I think the batteries in the cordless keyboard and mouse are supposed to last for 6 months. I haven't had mine that long because I got them with my new MAC about 4 months ago. Hubby says that his PC tells him when the battery is low.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Buenos Días!

I hope everyone been in a wonderful weekend!

Just at work at home for us this weekend, putting in a box all Chritsmas stuffs!
never finish the work at home!..
what about you guys and gals? still on it the Chritsmas stuffs?

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning,
the older kids are back to school today. I know I'm an awful Mom,
but it is so nice and quiet . If only it wasn't so cold outside -20 C
I would love to go for a walk. I scooped the litter, put on some laundry, and I will just putter around today.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Ew, first days back are always
I love the cordless! The only thing I am concerned about is the battery usage
I pop my batteries out when I'm not using my mouse plus I bought rechargeable batteries which last a very long time!!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Ooo! I'm in hot water for running out of treats myself! And usually I've had a few kinds on hand! Naughty Meowmie I am!

Lots of running on tap for me today. My best friend called me from Japan last night to see if I can help get things for a Valentine's party she's decorating for. So I'm gonna go see what I can find and price things out tonight. Then I need to get groceries for the week too.

I'm still trying to come up with a theme name for the party for her. The colors and black and red. She's putting floating candles in clear glass bowls with these red rocks as centerpieces. Oh and I need to find red rose petals, like for a wedding (silk), to sprinkle around the tables.

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey it's 53 here!!!!! It was -22 last WEEK!!!!! I'm so happy to have some nice weather finally!!! Of course it will probably go right back to being below zero next week

Our house is getting pretty clean! Almost clean enough to have company over

My SO bought a Bowflex so I'm hoping to loose some weight!!!