A Final Nakita Tribute

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One year ago today, my precious Emerald Girl passed away. We all fought hard to save her but it wasn't meant to be and her 4 years on this earth were cut way too short.

My
was left in pieces and even now I'm still feeling bruised from Nakita's sudden passing since she was my ultimate companion.....she was my heart. For those who do not know me or do not know Nakita, you can read about her here, the thread I created last year when she passed away:

My Emerald Girl

So, as I keep her wonderful memories close at this time, I thought I would share the other thing I still have, her pictures. Hopefully the Photobucket program will work, it's the first time I'm using it:

Nakita Tribute

Even after a year, I wanted once again to thank all of you behind the scenes who helped Rob and I through her illness, passing and the grief that followed. You're all angels and we're so very thankful and honoured to know each and every one of you. Your actions, words and comfort helped us more than you know.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As always Kass, your pictures of Nakita are painted with love.

Great tribute to the Emerald Girl.

to you and Rob today.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
What a beautiful tribute to your special girl. Her memory continues to lives in all of our hearts.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Nat, try it again because it happend with me on the first attempt
Oh, I'm sorry you guys are having trouble! I'm not a fan of Photobucket but didn't have a program to use to create the tribute and I didn't want to fuss with a new program. Hopefully it won't be too hard to see.

It might be a loading error, I know I had trouble saving it the first time but then it went through.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've been thinking about you, Rob and Nakita today - and for the past few days, in fact.

I really don't have any words. She was such a beautiful kitty with such a beautiful soul. She was a TCS mascot, and so many here came to love her so much.

I'm sorry, I don't remember who posted it, but it really rings true with Nakita. The best angels always seem to be taken so young.

Another star brightens the sky.

She was stunning, Kass, and you captured her heart and soul in your pics. What a beautiful tribute.

Give Steve and Gigi extra cuddles today. I'm sure Nakita had a hand in sending them to you.
She always found a way to let you know how much she loved you.

Laurie

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh beautiful Nakita, we all miss you so much. You were very special, and I believe you were the most beautiful cat I have ever seen. May you have a wonderful time at the Rainbow Bridge, and make lots of friends.

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I felt your pain and loss last year ( I was going through a similar thing) and I love your tribute to her now. RIP beautiful girl.

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a beautiful tribute. Your photos always show Nakita so beautifully. She was such a gorgeous cat and I am sure she is watching over you today and always. Give extra cuddles to Steve and Gigi.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you for sharing your beautiful tribute to Nakita with us.

Nakita...forever in your heart.

siggav

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you for posting your tribute. I didn't find TCS until after she had passed so I didn't know you when you had her but she was stunning (which you know of course) and her personality shines through in your photos.

You obviously had a very special relationship with her.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A year already?
Thank you for sharing the tribute with all of us...I've never seen the baby pics before!