OMG, his feet literally touched the ceiling!!!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bengals can fly, alright! They are "one" with the matrix!

I was standing in my kitchen last night when Max came thundering wildly into the room, being chased by Ferris.

Max ran into the kitchen, ran directly UP the floor cabinets, continuing UP the microwave, running STRAIGHT UP the doors of the wall cabinets (fully 8 feet high,) and did a really smart kung-fu flip off the ceiling to land back on the floor on all fours, whereupon he stood there, legs slightly splayed, mouth open and panting, with his tail all fat and bottle-brush puffed out, glancing crazily around the room the wild thing he's descended from.

It was HILARIOUS, and it happened SO fast, if I hadn't seen it with my own two eyes, I might not have believed it!!!

Oh, I wish I could have videotaped it!
Nial, just what kind of martial arts are you teaching these bengals of yours?!

I really do love my crazy little Mad Miracle Maxwell.
He's SO awesome.

kelicat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
LOL, that's too funny
It would have been quite a site! I love it when they've treated the house like it is a Nascar track, then stop like Max did, all panting and poofed, almost like they are saying "Bring it on!"

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Baby's a Bengal wannabe when she gets going after the dangle toy! She jumps five feet into midair, flips, catches the toy, and comes back down with it in her mouth. If she were an outdoor cat, I'd be seriously worried for the lives of the local birds!

shemarie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh my......goodness! Wish I coulda seen that! It's probably a good thing that "the Pixie Witch" insists on being in a one-cat household....or I'd be seriously considering getting a Bengal....just to drive hubby nuts!

lmunsie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh wow!! Bengals sound SO great!! I want one once I have the time to commit to their personalities!! Not quite now as a grad student!! My old adoptees will have to do!! But that's ok because I love them to death!

Thanks for sharing about your awesome bengal behaviour!!

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

Me?? Nothing at all.

Pay no attention to the fact that they are all called "grasshopper" before they leave for their new homes.

mike55520

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

Bengals can fly, alright! They are "one" with the matrix!

I was standing in my kitchen last night when Max came thundering wildly into the room, being chased by Ferris.

Max ran into the kitchen, ran directly UP the floor cabinets, continuing UP the microwave, running STRAIGHT UP the doors of the wall cabinets (fully 8 feet high,) and did a really smart kung-fu flip off the ceiling to land back on the floor on all fours, whereupon he stood there, legs slightly splayed, mouth open and panting, with his tail all fat and bottle-brush puffed out, glancing crazily around the room the wild thing he's descended from.

It was HILARIOUS, and it happened SO fast, if I hadn't seen it with my own two eyes, I might not have believed it!!!

Oh, I wish I could have videotaped it!

I really do love my crazy little Mad Miracle Maxwell.
He's SO awesome.
a cat i had once ran up the wall and did i 3 point bounce in the corner of the cieling upon seeing my friends dog get into the house....lol shed never seen a dog before!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Crazy boy!!!! I can just imagine poor Ferris wondering how the heck he's supposed to follow Max up there.

I guess they're great playmates now? How are all the dynamics going?

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
These cats are amazing! Every day you find out something new that they can do that you never knew of. Especially young kittens like mine. Climbing step ladders, getting on top of the fridge, I am mystified!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Crazy boy!!!! I can just imagine poor Ferris wondering how the heck he's supposed to follow Max up there.

I guess they're great playmates now? How are all the dynamics going?
Things are going very well, thank you for asking - Max has been completely accepted.

Ferris loves his new brother very much, Ginger doesn't mind him as long as he stays out of her face, and Penny is starting to actually play with Max - she pounced on him out of the blue last night.

I love sitting in my living room, playing with the cat dancer, surrounded by four funny, sweet little happy faces!