Kitty Beds... :O

littlekitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Omg! So my cat had this kitty bed for like 3 years and I think its time for it to retire. It was so scarry looking when I pulled the cover off. I mean there was so much hair that it looks like it was growing hair itself! O.O What kind of beds do your cats sleep in??

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine... LOL!
They have a small dog bed that they share on occasion, but they prefer my nice queen sized bed...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

littlekitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yeah My kitty sleeps in her bed that is on my bed. XD

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My bed, the window, or whatever box they can cram themselves into.
A couple of months ago I got a medium sized basket from walmart, put a piece of memory foam in the bottom (you could use a small pillow), and tossed a fleece remnant over it. Total cost $4-5
and the fleece can easily be washed. Both of my boys love it and often try to sleep in it at the same time which looks very funny and cute.

With cats, sometimes the simplest things work best.

raggiekitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Forensic

He has a lovely soft comfy bed.

He sleeps on the sofa.

Mine has a lovely little bed with a comfy little blanket....she sleeps on my bed, my son's bed, the floor, a dining chair with cushion that is "her" chair, basically anywhere BUT her bed...doesn't touch it!

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine have a sheepskin lined hut that is made for one but they squish 2 inside, a soft dog house that the 3 of them cram into, cat trees with sleeping areas, my bed with their blankets on the end and a round kind of hammock bed they all get on together making it dip down so it's almost on the ground

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Our bed mainly. They have beds, but don't use them a lot. Ling likes curling up on the couch on the blanket. I have open ones and more of the "cave" one.

jack31

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My pillow, the bathtub and the sink more often than not are Jack's beds.

We will not be investing in any cat beds.

Leslie