DH wants to start the "neglected husbands club"!

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
DH can barely keep his eyes open and has to get up for work at 6:30am (it's 11:30pm). I'm wide awake because its friday and I know I don't have to get up early tomorrow. I tucked him in, gave him a kiss, and he says "if I put a sign on my face that says The Cat Site will you come to bed?????" with this goofy pout on his face!
He swears he wants to start a club for neglected husbands.

Honestly, he is NOT neglected in anyway and this is a running joke with us. He just knows that I check my email first, the get on here...for hours. He is already asleep, I can hear him snoring from here and I'm on the other side of the house!

Anyone have a husband, wife, girlfriend, boyfriend that wants to join the club?

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hmm i would take him to the doc;s sounds like he is not feeling well.
One should always encourge there mate to have friends and hobbies.

leaves me more time for mine eheh

brandi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL my DH plays video games(halo 3, Rockband, Saints Row etc) or his guitar same way with my brother though I have a few friends who might like to join though!!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Dh just might! He always will call from the other room and ask me what I'm doing. I've finally started responding that if he doesn't know by now.... and I leave it at that. He uses the time to watch the movies and things I dont like and wont watch with him. Works for us!

blondrebel76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
personally i have thought about finding a video game widow support group for myself. Right now roman is in there playing scarface and i sware he wouldnt notice if i sat here and died until i started to stink or he got hungry or something. maybe i shouldnt say that but its true. I am so tired of hearing "say hello to my lil friend" and "BEEPIN cockaroaches" and machine gun sounds. argggggggggg around here him thinking he is being neglected only means he wants something.
or the dog needs to go out.

badninjakitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I think my DH would join!
He has been asking me if has to grow whiskers to get some attention? I just hold Zeek up and tell him when he can look this cute I will give him the most attention!
But he really isn't neglected. He normally just plays his video games or reads his comics.

blondrebel76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
they need to make all these video games where they actually teach something. at least then there would be a point to it all. or the guys wouldnt play as often, lol

badninjakitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by blondrebel76

they need to make all these video games where they actually teach something. at least then there would be a point to it all. or the guys wouldnt play as often, lol
hahahaha!! You are probably right!! Although, my DH does actually use ideas from video games for material for RPGs that he runs--Yes, I will admit it--I married a nerd! And he has turned me into one too!

spyral

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by badninjakitties

hahahaha!! You are probably right!! Although, my DH does actually use ideas from video games for material for RPGs that he runs--Yes, I will admit it--I married a nerd! And he has turned me into one too!
Lol.. I played in a D&D campaign for 6 years.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
B already started his own club (back when I was in school ful time).

First it was the Playstation 2 NFL Head Coach Club
Now its converted to World of Warcraft Club

littleraven7726

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by blondrebel76

personally i have thought about finding a video game widow support group for myself. Right now roman is in there playing scarface and i sware he wouldnt notice if i sat here and died until i started to stink or he got hungry or something. maybe i shouldnt say that but its true. I am so tired of hearing "say hello to my lil friend" and "BEEPIN cockaroaches" and machine gun sounds. argggggggggg around here him thinking he is being neglected only means he wants something.
or the dog needs to go out.
LOL! I had my hubby buy himself some fancy gaming headphones. No more listening to the same game sounds over and over.
When my hubby plays games it's the same thing...wouldn't notice if the world blew up. But I knew what I was getting into when I married him...I met him at a LAN party.

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
John feels neglected sometimes too. Our usual evening routine is I'm on my computer in the bedroom and he's in bed using his laptop. He usually doesn't mind too much, but sometimes he whines that the computer gets more attention than he does. BUT, before my computer got fixed I could have said the same to him, he was always on the laptop in the evenings and I had nothing to do.

hammyandwaf

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
hammy and i both might join depending on who is on the computer hehehee he is addicted to an aquarium fish forum and when he is on it i am neglected. when i am here with the kitties he is neglected. NOT but its still fun to tease about it