TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › How to Look Good...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

How to Look Good...

post #1 of 25
Thread Starter 
Naked!! Is anyone going to watch this tonight on Lifetime? The host is Carson from Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. I'm watching it cause I like to see the fahion hints for people of, uh, a larger stature it's on 9 pm easterrn if anyone's interested
post #2 of 25
The UK version started last year by a guy called Gok Wan and he does a fab job with the women that go on the show.

I was just watching it last night and it's brilliant how he makes these women look slimmer

http://www.channel4.com/life/microsi...lgn/index.html
post #3 of 25
Thread Starter 
Gokettes??
post #4 of 25
I wouldn't mind him being a fairy gokfather to me
post #5 of 25
Thread Starter 
no kidding!! I'd love a make-over!! Me! Me! Pick Me!!!!!
post #6 of 25
I just havent got the guts to have my naked self on huge illiminated billboards in the centre of town like they do with them
post #7 of 25
Thread Starter 
don't pick me!! don't pick me!!!
post #8 of 25


You'll enjoy it though when you see the before and after effects

Did you see the video clip of it?

http://www.channel4.com/video/how-to...dence_p_1.html
post #9 of 25
Thread Starter 
my computer isn't so good at playing videos I'll have to check it out at work on Monday

just from the commercials I've seen, the ladies look fabulous!!! 15 more minutes!!
post #10 of 25
Luckily, we men do not care how we look naked..lol
post #11 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyral View Post
Luckily, we men do not care how we look naked..lol
Oooooh.... I don't know about that!

And you DO care how WE look nakey!!!
post #12 of 25
I'm watching it!
post #13 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by katiemae1277 View Post
Naked!! :
i already do so dont need any help
post #14 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosiemac View Post
The UK version started last year by a guy called Gok Wan and he does a fab job with the women that go on the show.

I was just watching it last night and it's brilliant how he makes these women look slimmer

http://www.channel4.com/life/microsi...lgn/index.html
yeh, i've flicked through channels a couple of times & that's been on. sure is good what he does for the women's confidence aswel, bless him!
post #15 of 25
Thread Starter 
I thought it was really good, gave ya a good idea how messed up women's perceptions of themselves are

One thing I've come to accept as law: women think they look WORSE than they do, and men think they look BETTER than they actually do
post #16 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by AddieBee View Post
Oooooh.... I don't know about that!

And you DO care how WE look nakey!!!
The truth is, we really don't care how we look..to a point. Yes, we do care how you look. However, most guys have a criteria. Alive. That's about it.
post #17 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by katiemae1277 View Post
I thought it was really good, gave ya a good idea how messed up women's perceptions of themselves are

One thing I've come to accept as law: women think they look WORSE than they do, and men think they look BETTER than they actually do
I couldnt agree more!!!
post #18 of 25
You wouldn't catch me on that show!
post #19 of 25
Ooo! Wish I could watch that show! Sounds interesting!
post #20 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by katiemae1277 View Post
One thing I've come to accept as law: women think they look WORSE than they do, and men think they look BETTER than they actually do
that's so true!
post #21 of 25
when in doubt just turn off the lights,
post #22 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by theimp98 View Post
when in doubt just turn off the lights,
+1...lol for truth
post #23 of 25
I missed it, darn it! Hope they have it on again!
post #24 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyral View Post
The truth is, we really don't care how we look..to a point. Yes, we do care how you look. However, most guys have a criteria. Alive. That's about it.
Ooooh, Spryal! So crass!
post #25 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by theimp98 View Post
when in doubt just turn off the lights,
I'm for that Bruce!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › How to Look Good...