May be a brand new car!

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My car is a 1996, with 140,000 miles. It's time for a newer car. I was thinking I'd get something a year or two old with low milage, but since my uncle sells cars I can get a preety good deal on a brand new Mazda 3. I'm excited to get a brand new car. I have to go test drive a couple this weekend, but I'm preety sure that's what I'm going to get.

hammyandwaf

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
i know a few people who have them and they all say they are nice. I would still rather have one a year or two old. I have had two brand new vehicles one was a chevy s10 and the other a cavalier both had to be back in the shop the first week i had them. one that is a year old has the bugs worked out lol but with the new one it is all covered under your warranty.. just a word of advice make sure if you have warranty options make sure you choose wisely, i have also had a bad experience with warranty not covering over 800 dollars worth of repairs. Very excited for you tho i know how i felt each time i had my new vehicles.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Duchess15

I have a 2007 Mazda 3 and I love it.
Everyone I know who has the Maza 3 is very happy. I did see one last night (funny how you never notice something until your looking for it), the only thing I'm a little worried about is the small size. I've got a chevy Berretta right now & I think the 2008 Mazda 3's are a bit smaller.

Originally Posted by hammyandwaf

i know a few people who have them and they all say they are nice. I would still rather have one a year or two old. I have had two brand new vehicles one was a chevy s10 and the other a cavalier both had to be back in the shop the first week i had them. one that is a year old has the bugs worked out lol but with the new one it is all covered under your warranty.. just a word of advice make sure if you have warranty options make sure you choose wisely, i have also had a bad experience with warranty not covering over 800 dollars worth of repairs. Very excited for you tho i know how i felt each time i had my new vehicles.
I feel the same way about a car that's about a year old, but due to the family deal that my uncle can get me I believe I will have smaller payments with a brand new Mazda 3 than the 1 year old Mazda 6; however, if I find the 3 to be too small & want a 6 I'd probably do a 1 year old car. The advantage of having my uncle sell me a car is that he will not screw me over because he has to answer to my dad if he does and he's not about to do that.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have fun car shopping! I love test driving new cars!
I have been looking too, which I shouldn't be
But I ADORE the Dodge Nitro's

Make sure you take photos of your new ride!

shorty14788

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have the mazda protege 5 (I just got it about 2 months ago) and I LOVE it. It rides great, and its so roomy... The only problem is its white, which makes it hard to keep looking clean. I got a great deal though so I cant complain...