I'm such a loser!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's 5:30am and I've been awake since 4:30am and have just finished cleaning out 2 shelves of a large corner cupboard!

It all started because Chynna kept bugging me until I gave her cuddles ... at 4am! And today she was extra, extra demanding. So after 1/2 an hour I decided "Ok! I'm wide awake now, may as well get up!"

I decided to preportion some food for my "sensible eating plan." I bought a large bottle of V8 and wanted to portion it out into 1 cup servings and freeze it for future consumption.

So in my quest to find small 1 cup plastic containers and matching lids, I realized that my plastics cupboard was a complete mess. So I ended up taking everythng out and matching lids with containers and throwing things that didn't have lids or had developed that really old sticky feeling to them into a bag for recycling.

What took up 2 full shelves now takes up less than one now! And things that I use sometimes like my manual juicer and glass loaf pans are now within easy reach on the second shelf

I'm going to go back to bed and see if I can sleep for another hour or two. I have to be at Rehab for 10am and my ride comes at 9. And I don't think it will look very good if I'm falling off of the treadmill

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hmm what is cleaning ? i will have to look up that word ehheeh..
good luck with Rehab

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey, you're not a loser, I did that the other night....unless that means I'm a loser too
Next to tackle is my pots and pans cupboard!!

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I thought that's how you are supposed to clean so I guess I'm a loser too.
I clean the fridge out whenever something gets spilled; who wants to pencil in "clean kitchen drawer" on the calendar for next Thursday?

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm a loser too, on Wednesday I took my entire kitchen apart. I cleaned and organized all of it. I did the livingroom yesterday, today I am too tired, maybe this weekend I will tackle my closet