Are your Christmas Decorations still up?

pjk5900

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was thinking, I still have to take my tree down and wondered how many of you still have to take down lights, trees, decor??

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Usually, the answer would be yes. But this year I never was in the Christmas spirit, and we decided to get a real tree (hoping it would help), which was about to spontaneously combust as of last weekend.
OMG I sure don't remember them getting so dry so fast! So we took everything down on New Year's Day, which is the earliest I've ever done it.

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I took ours down today! I would have taken them down yesterday, but couldn't get access to a storage key for our storage area...

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, I shall be taking down the tree and packing up the decorations this weekend to ship to Australia, the tree is old so i am donating it to someone who really needs it. But i have a lot of precious decorations from TCS members and family!

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I took down most of them right before New Year's (like the stockings and my stuffed santa that was on the mantle). I'll take down the outside decorations this weekend when it's warmer.

No tree this year (just like last year).

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The tree went out by the birdfeeders Wed am which it will stay there for a while. The decorations are all on the bed in the guest bedroom. I have to get the containers down from their storage area and really go thru some decorations I haven't used for a while.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep our decorations are still up but I took some boxes out. Once I get rid of the cold I will start the undecorating. I am going to miss the lights

mom of 4

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The Santas are off the Santa tree. I've been working on a new way to store them as the old way is too time consuming. And Elfa is on sale this month!
The other tree wil come down this weekend. And hopefully the rest of the Santas will get put away.
The Christmas dishes will probably stay another week, until I have time to put them away.