My new puppy!

jaustin

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
His name is Bentley and he's a chinese crested. He'll be 8 weeks old in a couple of days. I've been wanting a chinese crested for about 3 years and now I have one!
He looooves to snuggle and he really likes to play with my younger cat, Myron. My older cat, Iris, doesn't really want anything to do with him, though. Anywhoo, here he is!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've never seen the breed in the puppy stages - he's cute
If I was picking tho, I'd go for the powderpuffs

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jaustin

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks for the nice replies. I didn't want a powderpuff because I had a maltese before and the grooming was way too hard to keep up on. Their fur is similar to a powderpuff. I like the hairless because they look like little ponies (I've always loved horses).

vixen16

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
OMG HE IS SOOO CUTE!!!
He is ganna be a Handsome boy when he gets older and grows into his patches of fur!!!
I have bad Allergies when it comes to animals ((it doesnt stop me from having them though))... so when i move to FL and get my own place im ganna get a Chinese Crested, that way my Allergies arnt so bad.

Anyway he is just Adorable!!! .... he reminds me of Joe Dirt in that second pic!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is darling!!!!
My sister Kimmy has one named Mac!
They are the best little dogs!!!
I would love to have one, but at the moment my "nephew" is enough as i have two other doggies!!!

Be sure you keep him slathered in sunscreen when he's outside- they burn easily! And watch out for rashes along the belly and feet (kind of a red coloration)- grass can irritate their sensitive skin! (i'm sure you've done your research though!!!
)

Aww congrats! He's soo cute!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jaustin

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

He is darling!!!!
My sister Kimmy has one named Mac!
They are the best little dogs!!!
I would love to have one, but at the moment my "nephew" is enough as i have two other doggies!!!

Be sure you keep him slathered in sunscreen when he's outside- they burn easily! And watch out for rashes along the belly and feet (kind of a red coloration)- grass can irritate their sensitive skin! (i'm sure you've done your research though!!!
)

Aww congrats! He's soo cute!!!
Thanks for the tips. I'm sure he would burn really easily. He is very light-skinned.

Thanks to everyone else, too!

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jaustin

Thanks for the nice replies. I didn't want a powderpuff because I had a maltese before and the grooming was way too hard to keep up on. Their fur is similar to a powderpuff. I like the hairless because they look like little ponies (I've always loved horses).
I agree with you!!! I love the hairless ones!!! He's is going to be so handsome!!!!