Beauty has discovered snow

rescuecatsrule

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She went outside this morning only to come straight back in when she discovered
1) it was cold
and 2) it was very snowy.

She probably thought the snow was invading her territory (judging by the way she glared at the snow)

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sibohan is the same she likes escapeing more in the summer than in the winter. She barely comes within 10 feet of an open door this time of year.

Kinda pathetic for the queen of the house.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rescuecatsrule

She went outside this morning only to come straight back in when she discovered
1) it was cold
and 2) it was very snowy.

She probably thought the snow was invading her territory (judging by the way she glared at the snow)
reminds me of the Heinlein book, The Door Into Summer! the cat in that book made his slave open every door in the house during snowy weather, looking for the door that would lead to good summer weather...

hammyandwaf

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
i had the window open for a minute last nite in the bedroom to look out and there was snow in the window sill, squishy took a minute to sniff it and sniff the air but didnt stay in the window very long, I dont think she likes it either
which is quite ok cause mommy dont like it either

tigerlily0

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I've had cats in the past that loved the snow. They'd go out and play in it, chasing it around, having a grand old time.
(of course coming back inside, the snow melts, cat gets all wet, and then decides wants to sleep in my lap
)

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Our balcony is covered in snow and Wiggies likes to go out in it. He's funny though, he lifts up his feet and shakes them off with each step. Pushy will run out then run bck inside.

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ha ha, cute. Yeah, Wesley sometimes meows at the door to go out and so I open the door to show him he won't want to and he stares at the snow and slowly backs away like it's going to attack him or something! Then another day he will ask to go out again, I guess hoping it's gone!

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cat BooBoo see's the snow and runs for his life! He hates it badly!! And the funny part is he kind of tries to hide out there for a couple minutes, he's grey! DARK GREY!!! He sticks out like a sore thumb!