*****KatKwiz - Jan. 2 - 1132*****

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No, this is not January 2, 1132! Please read the new rules when you have time, but for now let me remind you:

You cannot compete for points if you have 1200 or more posts until two hours after the posting of this question.

My goal is to make the questions a little harder each day until I find an average two hour mark. Yesterday's five minutes was amazing! Betcha don't get it in five minutes today...

If you are a regular member, your Avatar must be __________pixels max. If you are a subscribing member, you get a larger Avatar, ____________ pixels max.

robertm

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
If you are a regular member, your Avatar must be 50x50 pixels max. If you are a subscribing member, you get a larger Avatar, 120x120 pixels max.

I think.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RobertM

If you are a regular member, your Avatar must be 50x50 pixels max. If you are a subscribing member, you get a larger Avatar, 120x120 pixels max.

I think.
Whereas you did not break the time record, you did break the low post record. By a large amount! With only 72 posts, you have shattered the record.

Congratulations!
1132 points is coming your way!

One way of finding answer:
Go to TCS/Support Announcements
Go to Forums How-To and FAQs
Look for a sticky on Avatars
Read the rules about avatars (by katachtig)

robertm

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you, thank you, thank you. It's nice to actually win something!

I know that you're not required / supposed to show how you arrived at the answer, but the Rules say that the purpose of the Kwiz is to show users how to navigate through the site. With that in mind: I first clicked on FAQ on the top menu bar. I clicked on User Maintenance and then clicked on the hyperlink for "How do I get a picture under my username?" That didn't yield the answer to the question so I used the Search function on the menu bar for avatar pixels. I found the "Avatar Rules?" post started by coaster, scrolled down to Hydroaxe's post which had the answer, kept my fingers crossed that it was still correct (it was 9 months old and I thought the restrictions might have changed in the interim), and posted.

Not to be a cutthroat or anything like that, but can the same member win multiple times? I didn't see that addressed in the Rules.

Thanks again!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RobertM

Not to be a cutthroat or anything like that, but can the same member win multiple times? I didn't see that addressed in the Rules.

Thanks again!
Indeed you did not see that addressed. So go for it every day. If you keep winning to the point that you start feeling guilty, you can take pity on others and let them win. If not, I can change the constitution on Febuary 1 and then only if voter approved. Actually, those very words are not in the rules but in another post I indicated that rule changes would be kept to an absolute minimum, and that is my position. KatKwiz started before you were a member and then went away for six months. We did have some people that won a lot of times but it never became an issue so was not included in the rules.

I see that you plan on winning some more!
That is great! With only 72 posts, winning one of these contests is fantastic. If you win too many, I will post these while you are asleep.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Well this is going to be a little hard for me to keep track of because the times are different

robertm

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone for congratulating me!

Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

I see that you plan on winning some more!
That is great!
Well, I'd like to try to win, like everyone else, but I wouldn't say that I'm planning on it. The Kwiz just adds to the fun of being an active new-ish member of the site! I asked about eligibility only because I didnâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t want to step on anyoneâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s toes and participate inappropriately now that I've already won once.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dragoriana

Well this is going to be a little hard for me to keep track of because the times are different
Please look at the bottom of this page. You should find something like this: